[HYPE] Cube World releasing 30th

Author Topic: [HYPE] Cube World releasing 30th  (Read 6365 times)

LOL is that a fish headphones xD

hopefully can register my old copy with steam
already have it as a non-steam game, would be nice to have it fully part of steam though

Wow, really? I just assumed this was abandoned by the devs. I'm definitely not as interested as I was like, what was it, five years ago?

I've been following the slow trickle of updates since the game was taken down by Wollay because it wasn't in the state he wanted it in, honestly the game looks absolutely fantastic. I'll admit that I bought it the moment it came out too. I'm just sad he apparently just gave into pressure and released the game WAY too early. Now people have been constantly bugging him about it, it's literally just him and his wife working on it alone, while they both are holding down full-time jobs.

hopefully can register my old copy with steam
already have it as a non-steam game, would be nice to have it fully part of steam though
Wollay already confirmed on twitter (right after the announcement) that Alpha owners will get a Steam key.
Glad he did that because it would feel more like Cash Grab 2.0 if we didn't.

a post on why the game was pulled

https://wollay.blogspot.com/2019/09/dear-cube-world-community-i-think-this.html

it's for the same reason I don't post as often

im not looking forward to scavenging all my e-mails to find that key i bought on release

Beta is happening on the 23rd of September. You can get your steam beta key on your Pricroma account if you own the game there

this really shows how long it has taken
so, who down to play on sep 23
« Last Edit: September 17, 2019, 04:48:17 AM by sleep »