My worries about Blockland as of now

Author Topic: My worries about Blockland as of now  (Read 18787 times)

eh. tbh no matter what brickadia does, blockland will always be better. hell, now since brickadia is giving blockland a run for its money, badspot might ACTUALLY update this game

brickadia has yet to surpass blockland in pure potential content/features, its got some new and better building tools but not enough to actually use the buildings for anything

part of blocklands appeal is “you can make anything, including demakes/remakes of entire games”. right now brickadia only satisfies the building aspect of this concept. once modding is in, blockland may become completely irrelevant if brickadia modding is comparable.

eh. tbh no matter what brickadia does, blockland will always be better. hell, now since brickadia is giving blockland a run for its money, badspot might ACTUALLY update this game

no

I'm just so used to projectiles that aren't like raycasts. And yes, I understand that it's in alpha, and it'll probably get better in the future.
Fun fact, none of Brickadia's weapons are raycast/hitscan. They have projectiles, it's just hard to tell because they move at a reasonable speed.

yea only 3 joinable servers with people in them

the playercounts are lower now because the school year is starting

I see like two dudes in our group in that list, the servers are passworded because they're working on two big gamemodes, so don't take it the wrong way with every server when they're passworded, but in order to host something you need something to host lmao.

blockland is essentially going on a very slow downward spiral of players. it's only a matter of time before it kicks the bucket entirely. i'm just makin' the most out of it

tbh the scariest thing about blockland slowly dying off is that i'm making all these big projects for essentially nothing and just wasting my time. but, people still join my game (the 8 - 10 that do), which is what motivates me to keep going.

tbh the scariest thing about blockland slowly dying off is that i'm making all these big projects for essentially nothing and just wasting my time. but, people still join my game (the 8 - 10 that do), which is what motivates me to keep going.
I have a large group of friends who stick around just for my servers, so its always worth while when you're with a group.

I have a large group of friends who stick around just for my servers, so its always worth while when you're with a group.
i'm basically the only admin on his servers these days because the rest either A. left to get a life, or B. cut ties

i'm basically the only admin on his servers these days because the rest either left to get a life or cut ties
I also have kritical gaming, but he barely responds to my messages anymore.

I agree when it comes to my add-ons and my Left 4 Block project. I'm going to finish up my unfinished add-ons and release them soon. But I feel like I'm way too late on content creation for this game now so I feel like there's no point in releasing them or finishing my Left 4 Block project. I still see a few people downloading some of my add-ons though, so I'll just finish what I have planned.

I think you can use bls saves with brickadia

Yeah, there's a BLS to BRS converter, that's what I was planning to do for my project.

but does brickadia have zapt?

but does brickadia have zapt?
Nah, the only gamemodes I know of are Pictionary and Deathmatch. There was another one but it was just a basic minigame.