My worries about Blockland as of now

Author Topic: My worries about Blockland as of now  (Read 18791 times)

badspot doesn't give a stuff about this game and hasn't for years, you guys should be happy some other people are putting effort into a successor

shut up rex

I'd just like to toss my hat in with the others saying that Brickadia really is the way forwards. The tools in it from day one already make building so much easier and more intuitive, a big reason why I used to play blockland. It's incredibly polished already in its alpha state, totally worth moving over once your desired niche is fulfilled by the developers or modders (or make your niche yourself!).
not only that, but the graphics on it blow blockland straight out of the loving water.

when is the brickadia forums going to launch

tell me when brickadia actually gets some sort of fun thing other then just building stuff.

tell me when brickadia actually gets some sort of fun thing other then just building stuff.
Well I mean alpha 4 was literally mainly about introducing guns and mini-games..

Oh Ant! Look above, its my city!

when is the brickadia forums going to launch
Forums are antiquated, they'll probably stick to discord.

im glad the brickadia developers are enforcing a nontoxic community

That's the scariest loving thing ever.

Former members of blockland are now in control of what they think is "toxic" or not.

I'm more in favor of no censorship and letting the players make their own decisions when they kick/ban people instead of the devs revoking keys for what they believe is "toxic" behavior.

Unless you like getting your key revoked because you said forget or you uploaded some NSFW prints.

That's the scariest loving thing ever.

Former members of blockland are now in control of what they think is "toxic" or not.

I'm more in favor of no censorship and letting the players make their own decisions when they kick/ban people instead of the devs revoking keys for what they believe is "toxic" behavior.
Unless you like getting your key revoked because you said forget or you uploaded some NSFW prints.

I think they're smart enough not to become a virtual dictatorship

Oh Ant! Look above, its my city!
there i am gary there i am!!

there i am gary there i am!!
silence fruit

Censorship is a very slippery slope.

Revoking keys because the person is making IRL threats is one thing.

Revoking keys because the guy griefed your build is another, that should be handled by the server host.