Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft

Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34728 times)

This whole situation is ridiculous and no one seems to benefit on either side. When you sum this whole situation up someone stole something and acted creepy on a block game. stuff is stupid.

Honestly all Jayce wants is Gautier to stop doing this. It's not in his nature to be confrontational with someone, which is why no one brought it up for years because Jayce believed Gautier would stop eventually.

When you sum this whole situation up someone stole something and acted creepy on a block game. stuff is stupid.
It's almost as if when you boil anything down to it's bare essentials, it sounds stupid. Crazy, right?

now its become a loving curse because of the tavern, being nicknamed "Liquid Jace" and a smattering other names due to the name I did not give myself.

It's almost as if when you boil anything down to it's bare essentials, it sounds stupid. Crazy, right?
If the main point wasn't stupid it wouldn't sound that way boiled down... You guys have made all these comments but the only person missing is Jayce himself. Gautier being creepy? Here's an idea: Don't come into contact with him. The only reason this post was made was because you guys are spiteful over a guy stealing on a video game. Suck it up.

If the main point wasn't stupid it wouldn't sound that way boiled down... You guys have made all these comments but the only person missing is Jayce himself. Gautier being creepy? Here's an idea: Don't come into contact with him. The only reason this post was made was because you guys are spiteful over a guy stealing on a video game. Suck it up.
If you didn't want him stealing you could have banned him from the start if any suspicious activity was occurring.

Good old "blame the victim."

nozero be like  just ignore it lol

haha it's almost as if.....hahaha...forget bro..ooh...nobody keeps in contact with this brother bc no one likes Him? Ooh...hehe..yeah brodie... :eyes: got news for u dude...haha ur not gonna like it but don't trip :flushed: ur rarted and totally neglect to understand the motive of this post....lol hahah ya dude...tough tits u feel me? :pensive: jk....haha unless u actually just like defending creepy ass people...?? ooh...forget :fire:

Gautier being creepy? Here's an idea: Don't come into contact with him.

No one in the Tavern keeps contact with him. That doesn't help anything, he still does it, my guy. You can keep defending the creep all you want, but at the end of the day you don't truly know anything about what goes down.

If you didn't want him stealing you could have banned him from the start
are you crater brained or something

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

nozero be like  nothing matters in teh end..... this game sux... Me no care

the point of the drama isnt that hes stealing stuff. its that hes clearly obsessed with jayce (constantly keeping tabs on jayce and what he does and replicating anything he hosts/makes) for a LONG time now, and that despite every attempt by jayce and his friends to treat him normally, he still copies stuff when he says he wont (after being asked politely not to) and is showing no sign of dropping this obsession.

its more of a warning to everyone else than an attempt to make him stop through social pressure i feel. i was legitimately surprised when i heard gautier's still following jayce's activity so closely - this started literally 2-3 years ago and id have thought gautier had moved on by now.

If the main point wasn't stupid it wouldn't sound that way boiled down...
Like I said, the main point of the drama is to tell the forums on how Gautier is taking the copying act to a whole level of creepiness; he's stalking Jayce.  Being a creepy-ass stalker on a guy for years is definitely not a stupid point.

You guys have made all these comments but the only person missing is Jayce himself.
We forgot to mention that Jayce does not have access to his forum account.  The only way for us to inform the forums is through the members of the Tavern who have forum accounts.  If I have to, I'll even ask Jayce to write stuff down in my discord dms to direct it to the forums.

I hope you thought this over because this isn't even remotely close on how you deal with a stalker.  You can't simply lose contact with them if they continue to hunt you down.  That's like telling us to run away from a heat-seeking missile without any strategy to avoid it.

The only reason this post was made was because you guys are spiteful over a guy stealing on a video game. Suck it up.
Now this ticks me off.  From your claim here, you're basically dissing the main point of the drama.  If you have to cite the facts, read my previous posts in this thread, notably page 5.

Actually, I'm more than ticked- this pisses me off.  How dare you slap us with "suck it up" after barely scratching the surface of the evidence provided by the Tavern.  Don't make me say this three times; Jayce had to deal with Gautier's lies and deceit for years all because he wanted content.  Jayce barely has the chance to enjoy this game nowadays.  To think that you would go straight ahead, ignoring our posts, and slamming a dismissive message is like getting spat in the face for everything we had to do for this announcement, and that's certainly forgetall.

If you didn't want him stealing you could have banned him from the start if any suspicious activity was occurring.
I don't even need to talk about this.  I swear you need to think before you type.

reminder that if you come into a thread calling both parties wrong the soft spot in your head was clearly pressed in