I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?

Author Topic: I don't see anything wrong with brickadia, why the hate?  (Read 17807 times)

imagine equating rules in a video game with authoritarianism

idk but i just want the bypass role

People that bitch about roblox's moderation forget it was created for younger players, and they've had to increase censorship due to negative attention from the media; stuff like this.
7 year old girls avatar assaulted on roblox
12 year old stalked by child enthusiast

Whether or not this stuff is just soccer moms bullstuffting to exaggerate, roblox doesn't want to take any risks at losing money or reputation. They are just trying to please the targeted demographic and calling it authoritarianism for not allowing you to do something morally wrong or inappropriate for a younger audience is absolutely laughable. Please grow up and stop complaining about baby games

I was mostly just trying to say that I hope the same thing doesn't happen to Brickadia. I was only using roblox as an example of why it would be awful if Brickadia turned into something like it. I think you need to grow up, lad.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:42:27 AM by RockyDoctor65 »

Also.

was being graphically loveually assaulted by two male avatars on a playground in the game.

It's a loving video game. She was not being "assaulted". It's inappropriate for a 7 year old to see, sure. But she isn't being physically harmed.

It wouldn't really look like it either, I just imagine a bunch of weird jumping naked avatars.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2019, 09:47:35 AM by RockyDoctor65 »

It wouldn't really look like it either, I just imagine a bunch of weird jumping naked avatars.
Ever been brown townly forgeted by someone which proceeds to keep you in a permanent dead state until you leave? Didn't think so.

Explain to me where how what I said applies to real life.

Explain to me where how what I said applies to real life.
I never said it applies to real life I'm talking about Roblox

i personally dont like the artstyle, playermodel, or player movement. with the incredible graphics, sound design, and spectacle maps, i wouldve expected something less roblox kiddy and more mature. but i guess its got to appeal to kids? ill still take blockland over brickadia any day, but sometimes you just got to put down the gamecube controller and go buy a ps4.

imagine equating rules in a video game with authoritarianism
brickadia is a ton of fun and im optimistic

brickadia is a ton of fun and im optimistic

yes, and as a building tool its a lot better than BL at this point with the inclusion of micro shifting and snot-building

i agree with that. i'd like to have the freedom to host whatever i want, as i can in blockland. that's the beauty of sandbox games afterall

regardless though, i do really like what i see in brickadia so far and i hope it becomes successful in the future.

Maybe they are like this?

Badspot drew this a long time ago.

Quite ironic, if you think about it now. To all the people that were the very first in the front to favor the change/update of Blockland removing interiors and
terrain: So, what about now, lads? Still got the enthusiasm for another change, like, let's say Brickadia? No? Thought so.