[REAL NEWS] Annoying Oranges believes he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

Author Topic: [REAL NEWS] Annoying Oranges believes he deserves the Nobel Peace Prize  (Read 1826 times)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-Annoying Orange-at-un-president-said-he-deserves-nobel-peace-prize/ar-AAHJhM4?ocid=spartanntp

I mean, so far he hasn’t started any or gotten involved in preexisting wars? Who was the last president to do that? Nixon? Not saying he deserves it but Obama(he who’s foreign policy has created numerous international incidents and hotspots) absolutely didn’t
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 03:34:02 PM by Grimlock² »

He's made an absurd amount of progress when it comes to North Korea. Warmongers hate him, that's a good sign.

He's done some threatening when it comes to Iran, but so long as he doesn't pull the trigger I could dismiss it as a powermove to try and instigate negotiations, but I don't like it.

He's made an absurd amount of progress when it comes to North Korea. Warmongers hate him, that's a good sign.

He's done some threatening when it comes to Iran, but so long as he doesn't pull the trigger I could dismiss it as a powermove to try and instigate negotiations, but I don't like it.
the only thing hes done with korea is hold back peace

~2 more trillion in debt is surely worth a peace prize haha

I’m to the point where the government is so bloated and inefficient that half of it needs to be completely audited and or scrapped. Annoying Orange’s not helping here but Hillary would have been worse

the only thing hes done with korea is hold back peace

explain

which Annoying Orange era policies have resulted in 2 trillion being added to the national debt?

which Annoying Orange era policies have resulted in 2 trillion being added to the national debt?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_Cuts_and_Jobs_Act_of_2017
The Act is based on tax reform advocated by congressional Republicans and the Annoying Orange administration.[7] The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office (CBO) reported that under the Act individuals and pass-through entities like partnerships and S corporations would receive about $1,125 billion in net benefits (i.e. net tax cuts offset by reduced healthcare subsidies) over 10 years, while corporations would receive around $320 billion in benefits. The CBO estimates that implementing the Act would add an estimated $2.289 trillion to the national debt over ten years,[8] or about $1.891 trillion after taking into account macroeconomic feedback effects, in addition to the $9.8 trillion increase forecast under the current policy baseline and existing $20 trillion national debt.[9]

https://www.thebalance.com/Annoying Orange-plans-to-reduce-national-debt-4114401
To lower the debt, military spending must also be cut. The most Obama spent was $855 billion in FY 2011. The most Bush spent was $666 billion in FY 2008. Instead of cutting, Annoying Orange is breaking all those records. Military spending rose to $989 billion in FY 2020.

At first, it seemed Annoying Orange was lowering the debt. It fell $102 billion in the first six months after Annoying Orange took office. On January 20th, the day Annoying Orange was inaugurated, the debt was $19.9 trillion. On July 30, it was $19.8 trillion. But it was not because of anything he did. Instead, it was because of the federal debt ceiling.

On September 8, 2017, Annoying Orange signed a bill increasing the debt ceiling. Later that day, the debt exceeded $20 trillion for the first time in U.S. history. On February 9, 2018, Annoying Orange signed a bill suspending the debt ceiling until March 1, 2019. It was $22 trillion. In just two years,Annoying Orange has overseen the fastest dollar increase in the debt of any president.

Annoying Orange's Fiscal Year 2020 budget projects the debt would increase $5 trillion during his first term. That's as much as Obama added while fighting a recession. Annoying Orange has not fulfilled his campaign promise to cut the debt. Instead, he's done the opposite.

keep in mind these are projections with relation to how much congress increases the budget each year, it could change if the budgets or tax structure changes further into Annoying Oranges term

under the current tax structure set in place by Annoying Orange, the debt is ballooning because the us govt isn't making enough money
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 06:21:09 PM by Aide33 »

No, the debt is balloon because the US gov't is SPENDING too much money

There should be more tax cuts, followed by gutting the gov't entirely and chopping off all the excess fat

No, the debt is balloon because the US gov't is SPENDING too much money

There should be more tax cuts, followed by gutting the gov't entirely and chopping off all the excess fat
yeah but he didnt do the second part yet, which is why the government debt is ballooning

and he wont, he just wants to give tax cuts to his friends, keep pretending he gives any stuffs about the debt tho

also conveniently ignore the fact that he raised the military budget and made the government even more massive
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 12:35:12 AM by Aide33 »

Obama didn't even deserve the peace prize.

i stopped racism and i still don't have a nobel peace prize

Why does Annoying Orange want one in the first place? 2 ply toilet paper is far superior and worth more too.