[BREAKING NEWS] Multiple Injuries reported after school shooting in California

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Multiple Injuries reported after school shooting in California  (Read 6843 times)

i went too see his white bitch skiny face

stuff wasn’t funny half a country away, stuffs even less funny when it happens next door.

But I thought California had strict gun laws?

it manages mental health terribly

In what loving world would looser gun laws prevent a kid from going to school and shooting up their classmates?

thats like suggesting traffic lights are pointless cause someone ran a red light and killed a bunch of people in a collision

its stricter than the rest of the country but even then its not particularly hard to get guns here either. theres just more restrictions on the kind of guns/gun accessories you can get.

In what loving world would looser gun laws prevent a kid from going to school and shooting up their classmates?
Pro tip: stricter laws aren't working. Cali is just as violent as Texas despite being two politically different climates. One state hates guns while the other adores them. Maybe its not the gun laws that need to be looked at. New Hampshire has the loosest gun laws in the country and they're the state with the lowest amount of gun crime.

Pro tip: stricter laws aren't working. Cali is just as violent as Texas despite being two politically different climates. One state hates guns while the other adores them. Maybe its not the gun laws that need to be looked at. New Hampshire has the loosest gun laws in the country and they're the state with the lowest amount of gun crime.

It isn’t a pro tip if you’re not a pro. This doesn’t excuse the raw, logistical fact that looser guns laws doesn’t prevent this. The absence of regulation doesn’t regulate. What, you expect another kid to whip out his Glock and stop the shooter?

thats like suggesting traffic lights are pointless cause someone ran a red light and killed a bunch of people in a collision

It isn’t a pro tip if you’re not a pro. This doesn’t excuse the raw, logistical fact that looser guns laws doesn’t prevent this. The absence of regulation doesn’t regulate. What, you expect another kid to whip out his Glock and stop the shooter?

No, but its silly to suggest a 'Gun free zone' is enough to stop a shooter. We protect the president with guns, we protect courts with guns, we protect banks with guns, we defend celebrities with guns, we defend jewelry stores with guns, we protect governors with guns, we protect sporting events with guns,

but, we defend schools with signs that say, "This is a gun-free zone". And then, we call someone with a gun if there is an emergency.

IThis doesn’t excuse the raw, logistical fact that looser guns laws doesn’t prevent this.
Tighter gun laws also doesn't help your case, either. The top 5 cities with the highest gun crime (not counting Self Deletes) all have super strict gun laws. However, Texas also has a high crime rate. So, its safe to say that there is no correlation that looser or tighter gun laws help or hurt gun crime stats.

the us has so many guns in circulation that i think gun laws would probably flop massively

there is still potential to close some loopholes though like the gunshow loophole or other things that allow you to buy without background checks

you have to be stupid to think people wanting to enact gun laws means "durr hurr just put up signs around the school that says no guns allowed"