Valve announces new VR title "Half-Life: Alyx" TRAILER OUT TRAILER OUT

Author Topic: Valve announces new VR title "Half-Life: Alyx" TRAILER OUT TRAILER OUT  (Read 7159 times)

my rift from 2016 still going strong i am SO ready for this

Is VR really that cheap now? Damn, that significantly improved my mood. Thanks, guys <3.

You can get a Windows Mixed Reality headset + controllers for 150$ minimum if you look in the right places. Should work with this game

also your comnputer has to be goood for virutueal reality

Half-Life 2 was pretty revolutionary and you needed a beefy PC to play it at launch. And look how that turned out.

Is VR really that cheap now? Damn, that significantly improved my mood. Thanks, guys <3.
and its gotten exponentially better. the old headsets are dogstuff compared to whats on the market now

i am now officially accepting valve index donations

i am officially accepting valve index donations from Gytyyhgfffff's donation pool

Send me money and i promise ill give it to gyt or ceist

a donation will look better in my hands plus you'll feel better if you give it to me

cowards. give me your money or I will eat your dog. I'm not even going to buy a vr headset with it

donate to me or else ill kill blockland

i dont really want your money

I am glad I finally have games to play on my index headset. I will probably get the knuckles controllers with christmas money then. Blockland would be neat in VR for simple gamemodes like deathmatch, hide n seek or deathrun type stuff. Brickadia should look into that.