Author Topic: [Video Review] Harry Potter (PS1) - The Dark Souls of HP games  (Read 437 times)

Older vids

In what has become something of a tradition whenever I make new content, I always share it with the BLF as you guys were my first major audience.

This is technically my gaming channel that I started way back in 2010, but it was always plagued with inactivity and general mediocrity (as only a couple of high schoolers could bring you). I've decided to reboot it as I wanted to make videos about games again but I didn't really think it would fit the theme of my main channel where I still do movie reviews.

Hopefully you all enjoy! Also if you wanted to subscribe, well I'd just be tickled.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:50:26 AM by Swholli »

used to play cod 2 and 3 online so much, both were so fun

not played a cod fully since then, just multiplayer modes and betas

used to play cod 2 and 3 online so much, both were so fun

not played a cod fully since then, just multiplayer modes and betas
cod 1-3 where awesome

i remember reinstalling cod 1 a couple years back and was surprised to see some games still being hosted

I really want to get a group of friends together and do a console LAN party where we all play old CoD multiplayer games. I never really played it in its heyday and I'm interested reliving some glory.

We talked about doing it for this video but it would have a little too much effort for the time I had, plus I had cut it down to doing only CoD 1-3 and save the MWF and Black Ops trilogies for later.

Maybe if I do the rest of the series I'll do a video dedicated to just the multiplayer servers.

Hey guys, the Harry Potter video is done!

WTF is in the middel

wtf i have that harry potter game on the pc
fun fact: it runs on unreal engine