Author Topic: [Video Review] Game of the Decade Announcement | Happy New Years!  (Read 4032 times)

Older vids

In what has become something of a tradition whenever I make new content, I always share it with the BLF as you guys were my first major audience.

This is technically my gaming channel that I started way back in 2010, but it was always plagued with inactivity and general mediocrity (as only a couple of high schoolers could bring you). I've decided to reboot it as I wanted to make videos about games again but I didn't really think it would fit the theme of my main channel where I still do movie reviews.

Hopefully you all enjoy! Also if you wanted to subscribe, well I'd just be tickled.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2020, 10:46:59 AM by Swholli »

used to play cod 2 and 3 online so much, both were so fun

not played a cod fully since then, just multiplayer modes and betas

used to play cod 2 and 3 online so much, both were so fun

not played a cod fully since then, just multiplayer modes and betas
cod 1-3 where awesome

i remember reinstalling cod 1 a couple years back and was surprised to see some games still being hosted

I really want to get a group of friends together and do a console LAN party where we all play old CoD multiplayer games. I never really played it in its heyday and I'm interested reliving some glory.

We talked about doing it for this video but it would have a little too much effort for the time I had, plus I had cut it down to doing only CoD 1-3 and save the MWF and Black Ops trilogies for later.

Maybe if I do the rest of the series I'll do a video dedicated to just the multiplayer servers.

Hey guys, the Harry Potter video is done!

wtf i have that harry potter game on the pc
fun fact: it runs on unreal engine

wtf i have that harry potter game on the pc
fun fact: it runs on unreal engine
it certainly looks unreal

the sorcerer did a better job at being a philosopher

Merry Suave to all and to all a good Zouave.

Edit: sorry, the original video didn't have the voice-over track set to render, fixed that!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 01:50:40 PM by Swholli »

Just a minor nitpick, but in scenes where you're talking to the camera, your mic audio sounds like it's more positioned toward the left ear than being balanced between both ears

It's fine otherwise

Huh, I've never personally noticed that, though I've never really watched my videos back just wearing headphones.

There's seemingly nothing in the waveform to indicate that there's an issue on my end. Does everyone else notice this problem too?

seems like you're really familiar with that gameboy color hmmmm