Author Topic: your favorite/most remembered servers  (Read 12177 times)

considering the decade+ lifetime blockland has, and the fact that we'll likely never see servers from the distant past ever again, what were your favorites? or at least the ones that stand out the most in your head?

for me, it'd be:
red_guy's infinite mining (it got boring after a few days but in the beginning it was really really cool... also one of the first servers i joined)
wizard's dogfight
k9's zombie hotel
[]----[]'s mafia madness
badspot's block party 2013 (desert-themed. it was a fantastic build)
reinforcement's trench wars
one or two of those halloween festival builds
gytyyhgfffff's battlemix (probably the one i remember the most)
conan's horse menustration (also the first one i've played in a long time, so :/)

i don't remember any other servers to be honest :R

when ephialtes logged into badspots block party a bit ago and richarded around with everything is probably my favorite non-event time in bl

Rising Lava
NWB servers
AOB servers
Blockoworld

little side note but the age of clans this game had was really something special. lots of amazing servers and builds

Scattered Space servers

I can remember as far back as the RTB 1.045 servers they hosted on Lava Pit

the original smm, especially when there were like 30+ players although the gamemode wasn't really made for it circa 2013
some later hosting of smm circa 2014, 2015
tezuni's slopes ctf (a10 best aircraft) circa 2013-2015
farming circa 2013-2014
(trigger warning) tezuni's prison escape circa 2013,2014
new years 2016, 2017, 2018 kinda
zapk's disease circa 2014
survival circa 2014, 2015
apak's speedkart + weapons circa 2013
cool blockhead's desert highway town rp circa 2018
conan's "in progress" circa feb 2018
despair fever circa 2018

conan's wildwest server
tezuni's prison escape
the new years servers
that one dogfight server in GSF paradise
heedcaking's pirate RPG

despair syndrome

dont @ me

tezuni's prison escape
tezuni's slopes ctf
badspot's blockparty
badspot's speedkart
filipe1020's superkart
and honor's honor mining
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 01:08:25 PM by RockyDoctor65 »

zombies in the bluzone
reinforcements' thing he hosted for a month then never released or spoke of again
cyblock
panquake's throwmod
any of the freebuilds that my friends at the time hosted

also it's probably a bit self-centered but ultimate pirate forgetaround honestly lmao

i probably forgot a lot
« Last Edit: December 06, 2019, 04:06:21 AM by Electrk.. »

I'm just gonna level with you guys, when I first started playing this game I liked family rp servers a lot. and I spent a lot of time on them and I still have some nostalgia for it. the ones I hosted were usually my favorite but there was this other guy who hosted one often and I liked it, but I can't remember what his name was lmao. I think it started with a T but who knows

megazb's ZAPT survival

heedicalking's and gravity cat's various TDMs

reinforcements' thing he hosted for a month then never released or spoke of again
i remember that aaa

i wonder what it was

I'm just gonna level with you guys, when I first started playing this game I liked family rp servers a lot. and I spent a lot of time on them and I still have some nostalgia for it. the ones I hosted were usually my favorite but there was this other guy who hosted one often and I liked it, but I can't remember what his name was lmao. I think it started with a T but who knows
same, i would just chill on them or build houses. I think the one I joined the most was hosted by someone named Scout

Gamefandan's RPG server was an all-time favorite. Most of the knife gamemode servers by Sanctus, Cat was a good time aswell. Probably no one will relate to me on this one but I definitely missed City RPGs, namely the one I hosted and the few others that I can't remember on top of my head.

also it's probably a bit self-centered but ultimate pirate forgetaround honestly lmao

this still lowkey makes me salty cuz a big chunk of my blockland friendgroup was always on there and i was just figuring out wtf to do by myself multiple days