Author Topic: Age of Mythology  (Read 4645 times)

Should I go back to this game?

and if there is a better RTS game then this tell me

AWESOME GAME.

Still looking for Disc 2 of AoM:Gold.

I remember Irk's Irktrapolis Sim maps. :D Most fun.

AWESOME GAME.

Still looking for Disc 2 of AoM:Gold.

I remember Irk's Irktrapolis Sim maps. :D Most fun.

I have the Age of mythology w/ bonus Titans expansions but, when they sold this certain one they have the codes wrong so I can't plaay online D:

The age of mythology community is still pretty big, theres usually 10 good games going on on aom, not sure about titans but I see alot of people on chats, it's a good game too so I suggest it if you can.

My disk is messed up for titains D: and I'm to lazy to get a new one.
You need to buy a new set since online is much better.
Sping sounds cool i'll try it later.

This is probably the first game I really got addicted to. So fun, however if you make custom maps it might glitch out when you start the map.

This is probably the first game I really got addicted to. So fun, however if you make custom maps it might glitch out when you start the map.
Three problems with multiplayer:

1. The play-with-yourself problem: While loading, you get disconnected for some gay reason, thus you are the only player on the loaded map except for the AI.

2. The Recording error: Idiots try to record all the games, and it ends up in ruins.

3. The Lag-Disease: This happens in just about every game. Always, at one point in the game, one person begins lagging and is eventually kicked out or killed. Then another person begins lagging, kicked/killed. Then another, and another and another until only the host remains.

I love that game so much. I played the hell out of it before I found Black and White 2, Black and White 1 sucked to me. Now I play other games.

wow, 1 and 2 have never happened, and 3 rarely happened, you must have bad luck with your games. Any map I've made never had any problems with loading, even if I crammed them full of cinamatics, <3  flipping resouces over and making it look like people are mining, picking, cutting, or farming random decoritive items or buildings.

a better rts: spring
Total Anihilation is what Spring is based off of , Go buy it.

Ahh, wonderful game.
I remember spending hours and HOURS on end playing all Irk89's sims maps, infact through Irk i later found out about blockland.

hehe! Good times huh.  I should get royalties from all the people I've brought into Blockland.

Glad you guys enjoyed my maps in AoM.

age of empires 2 is my fav