Author Topic: games that require a good pc  (Read 2830 times)

so i recently acquired a pc with a 2070 in it.

recommend me some games that require a boosted pc to run (keep in mind i haven't played one of those really big triple-A games in 10 years so stuff thats a bit old works)

recommend me some games that require a boosted pc to run (keep in mind i haven't played one of those really big triple-A games in 10 years so stuff thats a bit old works)
monster hunter: world can be pretty demanding so i'd give that a try

find a game with rtx and say goodbye to your everything

red dead redemption 2

payday 2
wait ive had this in my library forever but i couldnt play it, time to rob some banks
red dead redemption 2
ive heard its worse than the 1st one doe, is it worth buying?
monster hunter: world can be pretty demanding so i'd give that a try
it doesn't look like something id be into but my coworker says good things about it so maybe.
find a game with rtx and say goodbye to your everything
minecraft rtx here i come

its worse than the 1st one doe, is it worth buying?

Oh yeah, red dead redemption 2 blows the first one out of the water, definitely worth the buy

it's worth noting that RDR2 is having some bugs/glitches for some people regarding the rockstar launcher, but i have had no issues with it. i highly recommend it

the new call of duty
except it doesn't really cus I've been playing it just fine with nice graphics on a 780 ti
but still, the new call of duty

Blockland on max settings + ultra shader mod + ReShade

Blockland on max settings + ultra shader mod + ReShade
i get like 400 fps on max already

link to the shader mods?

i get like 400 fps on max already

link to the shader mods?
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=292833.0 under "Default Shader Enhancements". I suggest hata's shader toggle and better shadow control - BSC increases the edge quality of shadows while shader toggle lets you turn on/off soft shaders easily.

Blockland with shaders on
Nvm already been said
Uhhh dark souls 3 requires a beefy pc

brickadia on max with 1mil bricks