Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?

Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 27184 times)

ok... ill come clean.. i am rose the floran (umbalite) host of deathrun omega and many others

ok... ill come clean.. i am rose the floran (umbalite) host of deathrun omega and many others
actually to be honest? that would be kinda cringy as hell so i retract my statement. ito out

what exactly is the issue I thought torin left or something
Rose and her orbiters are paranoid schizophrenics, definitely not genius internet detectives

what is the proof that the ubalite is torin

You guys are legit stuffty and trash people, all of TP are. Manipulating kids and children on a kids game, ruining their childhood and ruining other people’s life’s, including many blocklanders. Their actions are just malicious and abusive and far past harassment. Their is plenty of proof around blockland of their actions, I even have proof if need be. The account is a fake and isn’t Rose the Florans account, it’s a member of TPs and they should have the account revoked. The point is to play it off as someone else is being paranoid when they’ve sent threats, harrassive and abusive statements, making the account as a tactic of mental abuse, and every member of tp is apart of it. Anyone who supports them is just as bad as them and should re-evaluate their life’s. They won’t ever change. You still could. They are full of negativity and they just want others to feel bad. No one but TP has harassed Rose and ever since she got rid of them the account has gone active. We’re for sure it’s TP and it is not her.

what is the proof that the ubalite is torin
torin has the closest personal and past connection, and there's not really a whole lot of people going out of their way to harass her.

You guys are legit stuffty and trash people, all of TP are. Manipulating kids and children on a kids game, ruining their childhood and ruining other people’s life’s, including many blocklanders. Their actions are just malicious and abusive and far past harassment. Their is plenty of proof around blockland of their actions, I even have proof if need be. The account is a fake and isn’t Rose the Florans account, it’s a member of TPs and they should have the account revoked. The point is to play it off as someone else is being paranoid when they’ve sent threats, harrassive and abusive statements, making the account as a tactic of mental abuse, and every member of tp is apart of it. Anyone who supports them is just as bad as them and should re-evaluate their life’s. They won’t ever change. You still could. They are full of negativity and they just want others to feel bad. No one but TP has harassed Rose and ever since she got rid of them the account has gone active. We’re for sure it’s TP and it is not her.
may i please see the proof that my clan (dope as forget and not engaged in harassment against anyone) is ruining rose the florans life? this just looks like borderline schizophrenic rambling

Don’t worry I got you fam

torin has the closest personal and past connection, and there's not really a whole lot of people going out of their way to harass her.

i know that why would he harass rose the floarn if they have connections

yeah the harassment is kinda why i stopped talking to him.
Didn't expect this to get moved to drama, yeesh
Uhh for a small bit of context to how this all lead up goes like this:
Ümbalite on steam owns the Rose The Floran account here, and out of fear of having the name Umbalite being sniped out by thot patrol as they have an endless supply of alts, Rose decided to make the account Umbalite. And literally an hour later (check the date of registers), Ümbalite was made. Also a little reminder, don't mix the U and Ü up, just know the one without the umlaut belongs to Rose The Floran. I'm 200% sure that torin is holding this new Ümbalite account because they way it posts is a bit too specific, plus he got some things right for imposing it, such as age, not revealing their gender to fend off e-boys, and overall minimalist posting on the forums. Another reason why I think torin is holding the account is because torin was surprisingly good friends with Rose for YEARS, likely getting some personal info along the way, then as far as I've been told a minute incident happened and he went all apestuff, going hostile to Rose and any friends of Rose since then.

the california raisins have a message for you... your eyes only; let's see here...

Dilate.

also this is my favorite gmod playermodel

Don’t worry I got you fam

This had to be it... the end... of my existence