Author Topic: soft shell tacos do not loving exist  (Read 9088 times)

gotta be honest i do not eat tacos. but like if i did it'd be soft tacos. op, you are a hoe

loving pinhead dipstuffs roll a pizza and call that stuff a taco like what the forget is wrong with you people

nix please stop posting

loving pinhead dipstuffs roll a pizza and call that stuff a taco like what the forget is wrong with you people

op what's your home address and least favorite orifice

i think that they can actually be really good, imagine this: a toasted thin torilla with pickled cabbage, carnitas, pico de gallo, black beans, and a little bit of spicy salsa on top. you fold it up (because it's soft) and eat it while enjoying the beautiful flavor without any crunch.

all tacos can be good, this discrimination is incredibly rude and i hate this topic

op i will strike you down with the full force of my ancestral lineage including the irish side

oops sorry cant hear your virginity over the sweet delectable crunch of a REAL TACO
op what's your home address
white house

they literally not real tho oml

i urge the op to reconsider his position as i inform him that i have 16 General Atomics MQ-1 Predator drones on their way to his house this instant to create a crater the size of new mexico.

stuffs heating up in the taco fandom.

stuffs heating up in the taco fandom.
yeah, it looks like OP is fried

you filthy softshellies better forget off before i break the geneva convention