soft shell tacos do not loving exist

Author Topic: soft shell tacos do not loving exist  (Read 9089 times)

this is the worst take I've seen this whole year. soft tacos are the original and most authentic type of taco. hard shell tacos is straight up americanized trash so white people look stupid tryna indulge themselves in other culture. enjoy taking one bite of your hard taco only to watch it crumble like 10000 years of erosion taking place in the palm of your hands in mere seconds.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 11:12:53 AM by Trogtor »

i also got shrimp tacos (dos cerveza camaron aka beer battered shrimp HEAVEN) again last night so thank you once again for your thread nix the glaceon

i bite into a hard shell taco and it loving explodes so yea i think ill agree with the post or two above

idk why anyone likes hard shell anything its just trash

Here' is my hot take in the Year of 2020: the opinion you agree with is wrong but ALSO the opinion you disagree with is also wrong, they are both the most wrong
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 12:58:37 PM by Electrk.. »

handicapped softshellies took a bite of a hard shell taco and the sound of it breaking jumpscared them into a coma they will never recover from. repost this

handicapped softshellies took a bite of a hard shell taco and the sound of it breaking jumpscared them into a coma they will never recover from. repost this
allow me to direct you to the circus you must be lost

i also like crunchy shell tacos because i can taste the shell

when its soft, i can barely at all taste the tortilla

if i only wanted to taste the interior ingredients i'd eat it from a bowl with a spoon

softshellies be like wow i cant wait to eat this taco

Tacobellends be like Hmmm today I will make annoying posts on the internet

hard shell tacos are just nachos but with more ingredients

have fun picking that flaccid stuff up and having it liquefy in your hands because it's so loving gross and soft