2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak

Author Topic: 2019-nCOV Wuhan virus outbreak  (Read 12436 times)

honestly, i'd rather china overreact and quarantine 40 million people than it get worse tbh

even if it's less bad than the flu or whatever, it just practice runs for actual plague level viruses

yeah if your immune system is great and youre not elderly or a child youre fine

i just get a little freaked out cuz i caught swine flu (and was misdiagnosed) when that happened. not fun at all

are these loving pinheads intentionally trying to spread their loving disease are you loving KIDDING me

uh yes

one of them bragged about getting through airport security

after they infected more people in france

yeah if your immune system is great and youre not elderly or a child youre fine

i just get a little freaked out cuz i caught swine flu (and was misdiagnosed) when that happened. not fun at all

Unless it's starts mutating

it has an official mortality rate of 60% lol we’re forgeted

I wont believe any of those numbers until we see it ravage the west coast
China is too unreliable

i dont know where you heard this but this isnt true at all

uh yes

one of them bragged about getting through airport security

after they infected more people in france

not really, the lady who bragged didn't infect anyone because she was tested as negative, the three cases we currently have are in complete different cities, and two of them came from china (third one was a close person of an infected)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 12:48:34 PM by MrLoL² »

i thought it was 2%

facts. plague inc really still be doing me dirty in greenland after 7 years

true

this isn't even true unless it's based on people that didn't even receive treatment because of there being patient bed shortages. even then this seems wrong

theres only 80 deaths (most have pre existing conditions or old/weak immune system) theres no way its 60%

i dont know where you heard this but this isnt true at all
learn to math moron you take the dead and then divide it by the dead and recovered combine, theres 85 dead and 60 recovered. that’s 85/145 which would net you around 60%

this isn't even true unless it's based on people that didn't even receive treatment because of there being patient bed shortages. even then this seems wrong
ok handicap, mortality rate is based on without treatment and then with treatment for certain infections.