Author Topic: update regarding abusive household  (Read 6477 times)

maybe physically
oh hey fun fact
my dad is legally allowed to attack me and leave marks because its 'corporal punishment', but if i so much as lay my hands on him (even in self defense!), it's assault and i would get arrested
thanks florida, who could've guessed one of the states where loving horses is legal has terrible child abuse laws
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 09:56:41 PM by Nix the Glaceon »

Can you get emancipated or has that already been discussed?

florida
its a red zone bois, we need to make sure we got our hazmat suits on
we don't want to get attacked by florida men, horse forgeters, and child abusers

oh hey fun fact
my dad is legally allowed to attack me and leave marks because its 'corporal punishment', but if i so much as lay my hands on him (even in self defense!), it's assault and i would get arrested
thanks florida, who could've guessed one of the states where loving horses is legal has terrible child abuse laws
did your dad tell you this?

Can you get emancipated or has that already been discussed?
requires parental conscent
did your dad tell you this?
a cop told me this. lol

a cop told me this. lol
that cop is a loving idiot and so is florida

a cop told me this. lol
lol cops don't know stuff. don't think this is an excuse to beat up your dad though. not a good idea

a cop told me this. lol
ok maybe you shouldn't trust that. you should look into florida's laws online and see what you get

dont worry im from texas, i can huck a brick at nix's dad from here

don't think this is an excuse to beat up your dad though.
bruh no im not hitting anybody. i could never hurt anybody, even if i wanted to
ok maybe you shouldn't trust that. you should look into florida's laws online and see what you get

if its a felony, how come dad didnt get in trouble for it?
the time i left home and told the cop how he hit me once thats when he said i would be arrested for resisting. he also said he would run an investigation but literally nothing happened. are the cops in my neighborhood corrupt or something?

the person ive been talking to (a friend who suffers from a similar abusive household, but knows alot more about legal stuff and mental health than i do) says i should actually call up the mayor in an attempt to get justice for this? that seems like a terrible idea

god i loving hate how quickly things are changing
its only been 2 days and the house's layout has already changed. furniture moved, contents of cabinets switched around for god knows why, it feels like im not even in my own house anymore.
my only safe space is my room and even then it still isnt safe

if its a felony, how come dad didnt get in trouble for it?
the time i left home and told the cop how he hit me once thats when he said i would be arrested for resisting. he also said he would run an investigation but literally nothing happened. are the cops in my neighborhood corrupt or something?

the person ive been talking to (a friend who suffers from a similar abusive household, but knows alot more about legal stuff and mental health than i do) says i should actually call up the mayor in an attempt to get justice for this? that seems like a terrible idea

https://www.myflfamilies.com/service-programs/abuse-hotline/report-online.shtml
https://reportabuse.dcf.state.fl.us/Child/ChildForm.aspx

give these fellas a ring

my mom used to take a wooden dowel and beat me all over if I messed up playing piano. I also empathize with that car incident everytime she found me hiding from soccer practice she'd drive me screaming and swerving to break me down. when she drove like that she always told me I brought you into this world, I can bring both of us out of it.

forget damaged parents like that. but fighting back isn't the answer. not just because legal reasons but it can cause a perpetual cycle of violence towards the next generation.

my advice: you can't do much now. tough it out until your free. record and collect as much evidence as you can. when your older in a clearer and more mature mindset in a more stable situation then you can chose the appropriate action

tough it through brother. it gets better. it did for me

my advice: you can't do much now. tough it out until your free. record and collect as much evidence as you can. when your older in a clearer and more mature mindset in a more stable situation then you can chose the appropriate action
that's my plan. i'm hoping on just living with it until i'm 18; the moment im 18 im gonna just go to my friend's house and beg him to let me live there. if he won't let me then im just gonna have to pack my bags and move to north carolina where my (sad i know) best friend lives because he knows he's perfectly okay with me living with him.
from experience i can tell that trying to get any legal action in on this is just asking for my situation to get worse. the cops are just going to threaten me and enable his behavior, teachers are just gonna get me baker acted (i swear to god i almost got raped in that loving institute) and cps is just gonna throw me in a foster home with a bunch of other rowdy ass teenagers that are just gonna steal my stuff, if im lucky enough to even keep it
it sucks, man. it really does suck. esp when you factor in the fact that i was born priviledged as hell. i didnt have everything but i definitely had enough and i was more than happy with what i was given. then, all of a sudden, stuff just hit the fan and now here i am asking a bunch of dorks on the internet about how i can deal with my toxic ass household.
hey atleast yall are there for me. i barely see my counsellor and as far as i know my dad won't let me go anymore so its good to atleast have an adult talk to me, even if said adults are on a bootleg lego forum thats been dead for 2 years

just wanna see michael again goddamnit, he's been available for a WEEK because coronavirus and spring break in his school but i cant even ask because i know my dads just gonna go off on a tangent about how useless i am