joshtbo Self Delete predictions

Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 8886 times)

What break up, I told you guys I never dated her
This one
We broke up no doubt

I just don't get it bro... you ain't simping, but you ain't dating her, but you're crying about her in add-ons... doin' all sorts of crazy stuff on instagram and steam... what's going on man?

This one
I just don't get it bro... you ain't simping, but you ain't dating her, but you're crying about her in add-ons... doin' all sorts of crazy stuff on instagram and steam... what's going on man?
he formed an new personality.. poor brother just caint take it

This one
Manipulation my boy, something you and your boys Edd and such should know much about from all the children you bent over the tables and beat with belts, I figured you’d be able to tell first thing with your past.

If you leave, it's my fault and I understand.
You... left me..

whats your next hit single called? "what break up lol"

Manipulation my boy, something you and your boys Edd and such should know much about from all the children you bent over the tables and beat with belts, I figured you’d be able to tell first thing with your past.
are you telling me you recorded a bunch of low quality guitar fiddling with depressing titles and made a thread about your little heartbreak all with the intention of fooling thot patrol? you're either a master of trolling or a master of backpedalling but you aren't both
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 01:45:51 AM by PhantOS »

That was pretty specific man. You suffer some stuff as a kid? It'll help to get it off your chest. PM me any time homie

That was pretty specific man. You suffer some stuff as a kid? It'll help to get it off your chest. PM me any time homie
Only if the pms involve you whipping my big white ass with your small rooster sure but besides that no thanks baby

I don't swing that way but I can offer friendly platonic support if you goin' thru something man... got me worried talm bout drugs and stuff

I don't swing that way but I can offer friendly platonic support if you goin' thru something man... got me worried talm bout drugs and stuff
Drugs rhyme with hugs so they gotta be good for you

Drugs rhyme with hugs so they gotta be good for you
Healthy*
And if it wasn’t healthy why it be on dah planet my boy you say all dis crazhy stafh and act like you ain’t ever done it
Everything in moderation man. I can see you wanna talk about it cuz of that add-ons thread... stop with the facade just tell us what you're going thru rn you'll feel better man

Everything in moderation man. I can see you wanna talk about it cuz of that add-ons thread... stop with the facade just tell us what you're going thru rn you'll feel better man
I’m just tryna forget you Crook let me spread you open and pound my big meat stick in and out of you, that’s all I want

I’m just tryna forget you Crook let me spread you open and pound my big meat stick in and out of you, that’s all I want
oh man how are you single

oh man how are you single
Can’t really say I’m single but I’m always open to interactions c;

Can’t really say I’m single
dont worry we'll say it for you

dont worry we'll say it for you
Tell that to the preggo woman ;)

im guessing the art is to raise money for child support then