Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 67854 times)

this stuff is loving trash

get the forget off the airwaves brother

ILL EMPTY OUT YO BLOCK LIKE brother NO RUSSIAN

update soon
- disabled the insane sniper system and replaced it with a simpler system which aims to accomplish the same doctrine without random spread. they may be pretty overpowered now.
- reserve ammo system implemented. all weapons now have some form of finite ammo
- reserve ammo and magazine capacities are now defined on a per-weapon basis
- special squad leader and medic armors
- ammo resupply items and events
- fixed some bugs (including catastrophic dmr issue that crashes server lol lol)

magazine system slowly becoming an atrocity. needs to be refactored before i can make ammo pickups/events scalable and polished.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2020, 02:45:10 PM by Crook »

not even fully complete and its the best weapon pack on blockland

- Magazine system refactored and migrated to image-independent nightmare array structure.
It has low coupling but it might explode. Needs more testing. Allows for some cool events though like individual magazine resupply

- Reserve ammo added
For shotguns, revolver, snipers ect. Has it's own events

- Ammo pickups added
I have added two resupply items: Ammo Pack and Ammo Supply. They both do the same thing, resupply all your magazines and reserve ammo. The Ammo Pack can also be given to players in their inventory, allowing them to drop it as a temporary resupply cache with 3 charges, and will dispensary after a minute of not being used. Also comes with a special armor class (mountSupportArmor) which is automatically given the Ammo Pack and a special tier 2 armor vest with the ammo pack as a backpack that will drop with the item.

There's also an item for resupplying standard M4 magazines, I haven't made 400 million ammo models for every gun yet but the framework is there

- Other stuff I forgot
something about snipers
SL and medic armor: they dont do anything special at the moment
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 02:39:19 PM by Crook »

Alright
forgeter

- Magazine system refactored and migrated to image-independent nightmare array structure.
It has low coupling but it might explode. Needs more testing. Allows for some cool events though like individual magazine resupply

- Reserve ammo added
For shotguns, revolver, snipers ect. Has it's own events

- Ammo pickups added
I have added two resupply items: Ammo Pack and Ammo Supply. They both do the same thing, resupply all your magazines and reserve ammo. The Ammo Pack can also be given to players in their inventory, allowing them to drop it as a temporary resupply cache with 3 charges, and will dispensary after a minute of not being used. Also comes with a special armor class (mountSupportArmor) which is automatically given the Ammo Pack and a special tier 2 armor vest with the ammo pack as a backpack that will drop with the item.

There's also an item for resupplying standard M4 magazines, I haven't made 400 million ammo models for every gun yet but the framework is there

- Other stuff I forgot
something about snipers
SL and medic armor: they dont do anything special at the moment
yea yea yea you did good blah blah blah now tell me when you finishing RALLY-AI so we can have the golden city siege game mode already
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 08:56:51 PM by Datiel Reloaded »

RALLY-AI aka WRATHFINDER (wip rally pathfinder) will be ready when I can be assed to finish manually node-ing afghan dm (zzz)