Rallypack Weapons [WIP]

Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65783 times)

RALLY-AI aka WRATHFINDER (wip rally pathfinder) will be ready when I can be assed to finish manually node-ing afghan dm (zzz)
alright we goin be in thats why yo

That's why yo momma dead

Migo Lingo's Tips: Snack on stacks on stack with the crustation-station! Don't let your fuel run low!

THIS IS ME AFTER DOWNLOADING THE RALLY PACK

DOWNLOAD TODAY!!

- disabled the insane sniper system and [...] they may be pretty overpowered now.

bro snipers were already super op lmao
i've hosted a few servers with these and i could literally always hit noscopes
plus by default sniper rifles deal 100 on body

In order to place a perfectly accurate shot with the previous system you had to do the following:
- Be standing still
- Not be moving the crosshair
- (Usually) be scoped
- Not be aiming upward
- Not be aiming at something too close
- Not be aiming at something for too long
- Not be aiming at something for too little

Failing to do any of these would result in like 45°+ of completely random spread on a projectile that 2-shots body on armored opponents, seems a little extreme to me lol. With the current system, moving or sweeping will result in a consistent offset in the direction you are moving + the direction you are sweeping (normalized). I don't see an issue with being able to place accurate shots if you are standing completely still and not moving the crosshair, even if unscoped.
The trade offs are
Damage for speed (faster rifles do the least damage)
Accuracy for mobility (moving less = more accurate, bipod trade mobility for accuracy)
This should inherently favor long-range positioning

I don't really theorize on balance though, but I don't really care for 1:1 balance for all weapons across the board anyway tbh. The original intent for this weapon pack was for a gamemode where certain roles are limited (not every soldier is a marksman or a saw gunner)

On another note, behold my conceptual suppression effects
https://streamable.com/ujplj9
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 07:38:33 AM by Crook »

If you gaze long into the brickadia foggy zone, the brickadia foggy zone will gaze back into you

I don't see an issue with being able to place accurate shots if you are standing completely still and not moving the crosshair, even if unscoped.

i meant i could hit pretty much any noscope while ramp jumping at 200mph

Sounds like it broke lol

my neck snaps to look north whenever i fire anything with horizontal recoil for some reason

If you gaze long into the brickadia foggy zone, the brickadia foggy zone will gaze back into you
I just bought a new Toshiba!

my neck snaps to look north whenever i fire anything with horizontal recoil for some reason
Can't reproduce, sounds like rotatePlayerRelative is broken. If it's still broken after disabling other add-ons I'll need a console or trace

All this stuff I'm going through, it's a crCIA.

Hey bro the bushido thread is 3 categories that way