Joshtbo Reckoning 2: Beta Uprising [2020]

Author Topic: Joshtbo Reckoning 2: Beta Uprising [2020]  (Read 5191 times)

Cool.. so when r u gonna stop talking to rose
Whenever we’re both dead :)

Cool.. so when r u gonna stop talking to rose
he already has. Hold on- I'm taking a call

"Yes...?
What's up sweets. I'm dealing it with it right now."

"Damn ok. Wait before you leave"

"Rose, do you want to see joshtbo when he gets lighter fluid all over his diapers? catch the pic"

brother SHUT UP GOD DAMN you smell like burnt ass scar tissue
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 04:02:28 PM by ahoy »

he already has. Hold on- I'm taking a call

Yes...?
What's up sweets. I'm dealing it with it right now.

Damn ok. Wait before you leave

Rose, do you want to see joshtbo when he gets lighter fluid all over his diapers? catch the pic

brother SHUT UP GOD DAMN you smell like burnt ass scar tissue
Is that one of the blockland kids you abused Ahoy, why was I never invited :(

forget yeah bro hmu with that addon collection

imagine simping over anyone in blockland haha.. haha hahahha hahaha

imagine simping over anyone in blockland haha.. haha hahahha hahaha

My sticks 8 inches you can see it when it’s up your ass
Oh so basically you don’t own any dracos and you are making empty Self Delete threats to guilt trip a girl that rejected you. Got it

Oh so basically you don’t own any dracos and you are making empty Self Delete threats to guilt trip a girl that rejected you. Got it
I’ve got 2 revolvers, a pistol and my friend has some rifles, and trust me they aren’t empty :)

And she didn’t reject me, we both abused and manipulated eachother and were together :)

And she didn’t reject me, we both abused and manipulated eachother and were together :)

Appreciate the genuine reply... if that's the truth sorry you had to go through that, LDRs can get super toxic really quick. Plenty of us have been there

I’ve got 2 revolvers, a pistol and my friend has some rifles, and trust me they aren’t empty :)
Yeah what you packin bro? I'm something of a firearms man myself... you got that shtick burner 400 glock beam or that hipoint?

Appreciate the genuine reply... if that's the truth sorry you had to go through that, LDRs can get super toxic really quick. Plenty of us have been there
Yeah it was pretty toxic and she wanted this so I helped her out, after she manipulated me and did her stuff this last time I made sure it was the end. In the end who she really is the best though and that shouldn’t be forgotten.

Stop being such cunts to her and leave her alone for a little bit. She can be a drag but she doesn’t deserve you autistic plans. If I die I die oh well, I keep imagining that revolver pointed to my chin so if I can’t stop it that’s that. But this’ll be my last message for a while. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Umbalite, Dante, Hanna, Tills, Oak, Sanctus, Music, ThatBlueCreeper, they some real ones and thanks for making this experience pleasant. See you around ig