Author Topic: fuzztoast: part 2  (Read 12227 times)

every thread hes been in he kills, hes always the last one to post in a thread.
he made a new account in november and just started posting on it, this time its cringe and not furries.
just go to this link, hes only posted a page. https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=166192

hes doing a lot better but i dont want it to get further with just even more stuffposting that he will do.
fuzztoast quit your stuff
sorry for lack luster drama but if he wants to stay in the forums he has to get his stuff together cause he cant make another account
like i said hes not doing too bad, hes still doing bad, not AS bad as he was, but im afraid that it will just get worse

he hasn't even done anything yet man

he hasn't even done anything yet man
hes repeating the same stuff he did last time, i did say that he wasn't doing too bad he just needs to be controlled before he starts stuffposting a whole bunch again

bully the child doing something harmless on a nearly dead, inactive forum BEFORE he gets to do it! right, perfect logic

bully the child doing something harmless on a nearly dead, inactive forum BEFORE he gets to do it! right, perfect logic
you kidding me? im not even bullying him haha

fuzztoast did no wrong

make sure to lock your threads if you see fuzztoast looking at them in recent activity

lots of people to chat wiiith

bruh he sent a dic pic to sugar
i didn't btw, i dont even talk to her anymore, cheesepizza just hates me idk why.. he even helped me with eventing one time

make sure to lock your threads if you see fuzztoast looking at them in recent activity
that is so rude >:(

He's just an attention seeker, if you ignore him enough he'll eventually meltdown and get banned

add them to your ignore list

add them to your ignore list
Done. Thanks for the suggestion Hawt