fuzztoast: part 2

Author Topic: fuzztoast: part 2  (Read 12233 times)

*sigh* im tired of all these haterz

im tired of all these furries

he’s a saint unappreciated in his own time
bruh he sent a dic pic to sugar
not true

The last time I heard major word of this "Fuzztoast" character was him using Discord at an age under the required guide lines.
On top of this, if I am remembering correctly, the last time he was around, he MIGHT'VE made Self Delete threats, and possibly pushed the fact that he was (either 13 or 14, can't exactly remember what.) Both of these I think were hollering attempts for attention.
To wrap this up, lock your doors, stay safe, and don't leave any food out or this... "Fuzztoast" will smell it... and break into your house.

The last time I heard major word of this "Fuzztoast" character was him using Discord at an age under the required guide lines.
On top of this, if I am remembering correctly, the last time he was around, he MIGHT'VE made Self Delete threats, and possibly pushed the fact that he was (either 13 or 14, can't exactly remember what.) Both of these I think were hollering attempts for attention.
To wrap this up, lock your doors, stay safe, and don't leave any food out or this... "Fuzztoast" will smell it... and break into your house.
you can do discord if your 13

The sun rises on Monday, April 6th, 2020 and you people are still replying to fuzztoast threads

he’s a saint unappreciated in his own timenot true
quite simping to the furcigarette

being a troll is funny the first time around to yourself bit over and over again? just he really think were laughing? how could it be that funny?

being a troll is funny the first time around to yourself bit over and over again? just he really think were laughing? how could it be that funny?
im trying not to be a troll

this post was intended for theatrics in order to derail the thread, probably. he knew exactly what he was doing
i would get stuffed animals of the Pokemon sylveon and sit in a bunch of them also i would buy a custom made life sized sylveon doll for... hugging on the bed ;) also i would get a house that is sylveon themed that only i live in it would be so HOT!!!!!!!  and i would order a custom made sylveon themed computer that is as good as a nasa computer. acually i would also add a blockland room to the sylveon themeed house just for fun and i would get a sylveon themed helicopter and airplane.
this post was intentionally ignorant and was also for reactions by having the weird ass background showing for nearly all of the screenshots
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325731.msg10030318#msg10030318
all these gamers trying to bring me DOWN just because im 13 and a furry!! they hate to see a thriving blocklander furry (robloxian also), i just hate these noobs >:( i just wanna KILL them in there face (in blockland of course x3) anyways... im tired of  all this hate!! why would they try to slow me down to my goal... my goal is.... my life goal is to make true representation of the furries in the media.. also to make blockland thrive again!! these blocklands virgina residents (lol virginia sounds like virgin, but not all are virgins and its ok if you are or saving for marrige its just an insut) want to BRING ME DOWN blockland will thrive again one day.... i can feel it and furries will be truly represented in the media and be accepted by everyone... it may be a little weird to be a furry but thats ok! we know where weird but we are just trying to have wholesome fun!! x3 in the furture i will be someone... someone whom makes furries represented as who they REALLY ARE they are just people.. just like you and me!!!!! i will survive this tormet.. for it is a test.. i test of my will and my will is strong i will aclomplish my dream one day.... i will i really will. BLOCKLAND WILL THRIVE AND FURRIES WILL BE REPRESENTED TRULY AND ACCEPTED. *drops mike on ground* boom
there's also this post, which was especially reaction bait, and i feel like a lot of people didn't get to see it

i cant belive it im just being myself

this post was intended for theatrics in order to derail the thread, probably. he knew exactly what he was doingthis post was intentionally ignorant and was also for reactions by having the weird ass background showing for nearly all of the screenshots
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=325731.msg10030318#msg10030318 there's also this post, which was especially reaction bait, and i feel like a lot of people didn't get to see it
Ok first of all, i was just saying my dream, i like that pokemon a lot, and second of all thats just my backround and i play in windowed mode on blockand, and finally that last one was kinda a half joke, but can i not make JOKES??? thats what everyone does like wtf