What has happened to this game?!

Author Topic: What has happened to this game?!  (Read 11977 times)

imagine expecting a game in alpha made by random indie devs to already be an AAA title lol
all we are saying is that without good modding support, which is incredibly unlikely going to EVER be a thing for brickadia considering the loving engine its on, the game is completely forgeted

imagine expecting a game in alpha made by random indie devs to already be an AAA title lol
Who the forget asked for AAA lol? Do you think we consider Blockland AAA? Do you know what AAA even means?

Ahhhh he's speakin' on my name in the Brickadia discord where you're protected from dissenting opinion! LOL

Just referenced my arguments where you can't be challenged

If you hate brickadia why you on the discord

Who said I was? I just told you I can't challenge you there

I'm going to be that guy that says that removing maps was one of the nails hammered into the coffin.

the funny thing is staticmaps showed you could reimplement a really basic form of maps as default, but badspot never considered it cause "static shape bad"

the funny thing is staticmaps showed you could reimplement a really basic form of maps as default, but badspot never considered it cause "static shape bad"
Didn't static maps cause performance issues because of all the separate DTS that needed to be loaded and rendered?

I doubt it's an inferior solution to a massive amount bricks on the same scale

Didn't static maps cause performance issues because of all the separate DTS that needed to be loaded and rendered?
iirc yea, also theres issues with collisions

why would you even sacrifice feckin maps for a high-performance shader option people can't even enforce, i mean i like shaders but make it so we can enforce it so we can actually build horror games with them

distributors get a cut anywhere between 30 to 60% of sales, so even with a conservative estimate of $10 per key, and 40k + 100k from steam, that still amounts to $420k best case scenario. that averages to $42k per year over 10 years, which means hes made about as much as if he worked as a junior coder at some company.
the game was fairly profitable

if i remember correctly badspot only said the ads on the forum barely pay for it being up not the entire game.

the entire game is literally just a master server which can cost at best like 10$ to host per month to run.