What has happened to this game?!

Author Topic: What has happened to this game?!  (Read 11975 times)

There's your answer OP, make excuses for an absentee developer and then just jump ship to an early access game you didn't even read the roadmap for

Crews without guns are goners
You think I didn't read the roadmap because I fail to see what a "foggy zoner" is? Yeah, there's a "foggy zone" in the roadmap, it just details features that are planned down the road for the game. If you had any actual arguments you wouldn't retort with insults. I never made an excuse for the lack of updates, it is just a fact that there IS and HAS BEEN a lack of updates for YEARS. You accuse me of advertising for Brickadia. I merely suggested looking into it because it is inspired and MADE BY Blockland players, people that spent years building and modding in Blockland.

Have fun waiting for your game updates I guess.
What is supposed to be the appropriate response to this besides just straight up making fun of you

You think I didn't read the roadmap because I fail to see what a "foggy zoner" is? Yeah, there's a "foggy zone" in the roadmap, it just details features that are planned down the road for the game. If you had any actual arguments you wouldn't retort with insults. I never made an excuse for the lack of updates, it is just a fact that there IS and HAS BEEN a lack of updates for YEARS. You accuse me of advertising for Brickadia. I merely suggested looking into it because it is inspired and MADE BY Blockland players, people that spent years building and modding in Blockland.

this topic was a pathetic stuffshow from the very beginning now it's just unironically sad, someone should lock this forgeter before it gets any worse lmao.

this topic was a pathetic stuffshow from the very beginning now it's just unironically sad, someone should lock this forgeter before it gets any worse lmao.
peepee poopoo

bruh did you really just unironically use a stonetoss comic

bruh did you really just not snip the image smh

why do people hate brickadia

"me no like change"

why do people hate brickadia

"me no like change"

It's funny how much this applies. Badspot called the response to removing half the game in exchange for nothing "Me no like change". It's kinda the same with Brickadia except with mod support instead of maps

brickadia does not run on my samsung smart fridge i am forced to play blockland instead

It's funny how much this applies. Badspot called the response to removing half the game in exchange for nothing "Me no like change". It's kinda the same with Brickadia except with mod support instead of maps

Uhhhhhhh you do realize blockland didn't have mod support till retail, right?

Why are you expecting brickadia to have mod support right now lol