Author Topic: What has happened to this game?!  (Read 11792 times)

Name a single game more modifiable than blockland

Name a single game more modifiable than blockland
Half-Life 2?

I didn't know you could modify almost every game behavior from Half Life 2's console

minecraft
Ironically Minecraft actually has one of the single worst modding interfaces I've ever worked with, it just so happens that the game is so extremely popular it got tons of mods anyway

Everything they need to know is already documented here on the forums. This thread has appeared time and time again. How is it wrong for me to state the obvious? Blockland is a finished game, begging for updates doesn't help. How about you watch your tone, forgetcake.

Also, "fascist Brickadia advertisement bullstuff"
LMAO, dude, you are so full of your own nostalgia. Do you want an improved brick-building game or not?
"state the obvious" yeahhh wooo forget blockland brickadia!!! i'm pretty sure I already stated people live in their own nostalgia because they prefer a game from their childhood. go guzzle cum

"state the obvious" yeahhh wooo forget blockland brickadia!!!
That's not the point I was trying to make at all. I never said Blockland is a bad game, I just said it is finished. It is so loving obvious that the developers have moved on, yet people like you ceaselessly stuff on anyone that says differently. Why do you have a problem accepting that a game with no major updates in YEARS is no longer under development? I tried to be POSITIVE by mentioning Brickadia, knowing people loved Blockland enough to make a whole new game is cool.

Foggy zoners: NOOOOOO You can't just update Blockland with small technical changes and bugfixes so modders can continue to make completely free content for the game as they've been doing for 15 years!
Also foggy zoners: Blockland is too limited. We need a new game.

That's not the point I was trying to make at all. I never said Blockland is a bad game, I just said it is finished. It is so loving obvious that the developers have moved on, yet people like you ceaselessly stuff on anyone that says differently. Why do you have a problem accepting that a game with no major updates in YEARS is no longer under development? I tried to be POSITIVE by mentioning Brickadia, knowing people loved Blockland enough to make a whole new game is cool.
I was saying that sarcastically you illiterate moron. I told you that its easier said than done for some people when you say stupid stuff like "lol just forget about the game easy as that" then proceed to start talking about Brickadia like the OP would care about that. I never said I had a problem accepting the game in it's current state, common argument by Brickadia fans on this god forsaken wasteland that is the blockland forums. Don't come on here acting like a narcissistic ass-clown about the topic on hand, acting like everything you know is immediately common knowledge. Don't pull the 'I tried to be positive' bullstuff when you dismiss anything as whining or a sorry excuse in retaliation of the mentality of others that don't look up to Brickadia like they look up to Blockland.

I was saying that sarcastically you illiterate moron. I told you that its easier said than done for some people when you say stupid stuff like "lol just forget about the game easy as that" then proceed to start talking about Brickadia like the OP would care about that. I never said I had a problem accepting the game in it's current state, common argument by Brickadia fans on this god forsaken wasteland that is the blockland forums. Don't come on here acting like a narcissistic ass-clown about the topic on hand, acting like everything you know is immediately common knowledge. Don't pull the 'I tried to be positive' bullstuff when you dismiss anything as whining or a sorry excuse in retaliation of the mentality of others that don't look up to Brickadia like they look up to Blockland.
I am literally crying RN you are so mean

Foggy zoners: NOOOOOO You can't just update Blockland with small technical changes and bugfixes so modders can continue to make completely free content for the game as they've been doing for 15 years!
Also foggy zoners: Blockland is too limited. We need a new game.
Have fun waiting for your game updates I guess.

Have fun waiting for your game updates I guess.
Talk about waiting, by the time Brickadia has modding support that's half as powerful as Blockland's I will have had children, you will have overdosed on lighter fluid again, and Roblox studio will have surpassed it in every possible way

I don't understand why you need to insult me, whatever. My main point still stands, complaining about (lack of) updates is tired.

I don't understand why you need to insult me, whatever.
This is now Blockhead turf, foggy zoners are no longer welcome

This is now Blockhead turf, foggy zoners are no longer welcome
I have put over 1,500 hours into Blockland (and I still play it) since it was added to Steam and suddenly my opinion isn't welcome because I suggested a game that is in development.

3455 hours on steam (playing it right now) and your Brickadia advertisement campaign is not welcome here no (my e-peen is bigger)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 08:25:47 PM by Crook »