Author Topic: What has happened to this game?!  (Read 12098 times)

Brickadia Tablesalt Gun Edits

3455 hours on steam (playing it right now) and your Brickadia advertisement campaign is not welcome here no (my e-peen is bigger)
The fact you need to say your e-peen is bigger reveals you have a micro e-peen.

Me blowing smoke in your fat loving disgusting foggyzoner face

Move, bitch! Get out the way!

The fact you need to say your e-peen is bigger reveals you have a micro e-peen.
My e-snake is so massive I can make it out in the brickadia foggy zone I bet you haven't seen yours since Brickadia's last update 4 years ago

About Brickadia, I'm not really a fan on the matter, the movement feels off, the controls are hard to get used to, the building system feels iffy, and the guns are just.. egh.
I know for sure that I wouldn't want to meet someone who enjoy that THING for even a millisecond.

Final words, go back to that hideous foggy zone, you filthy Brickheads.

What the forget is foggy-zoners? Smells like someone's Discord clique in this thread. I hope none of you ever install Brickadia.

I hope none of you ever install Brickadia.

There is no modding in brickadia.

What the forget is foggy-zoners? Smells like someone's Discord clique in this thread. I hope none of you ever install Brickadia.
Aaaahhhhh he's advertising the future of Brickadia but he hasn't even read the development roadmap! LOL

I'm quite glad that I have decided to partake on enjoying Blockland, as it's a lot more easier to understand, with it's extremely wide vast of addons and simplicity, rather than that piece of garbage game, Brickadia.

Weaver walks in, gets no modding, pays nothing.

There's your answer, OP this is what happened to Blockland.  Bunch of petulant circle-jerks.

There's your answer, OP this is what happened to Blockland.  Bunch of petulant circle-jerks.
you won't make it in this world if you don't have a gang. that's how it's always been.

There's your answer OP, make excuses for an absentee developer and then just jump ship to an early access game you didn't even read the roadmap for

Crews without guns are goners