#BoycottBraydon | How to join | How to Participate.

Author Topic: #BoycottBraydon | How to join | How to Participate.  (Read 7248 times)

This OWN doesn't really work, especially seeing as you removed your age from your own profile as well. Don't know why you'd want to do that, unless somehow you were ashamed of being 14.

Actually, now that I read this over again I realize now you should absolutely be ashamed of being 14.

banning braydon from all servers is a bit of a long shot however yesterday he was repeatedly rejoining the same server just to find out if he was banned

if this happens, just have mercy and ban him, like putting down a deer you just ran over. dont let him waste his time like this.

he's just a kid who think's he's funny when in reality he's annoying

nothing to see here folks

Braydon is nothing but an annoying child. Permabanning him from all servers is harsh and unnecessary, considering the fact that OP's behavior isn't that much better. Just treat him like you treat anyone else.

Just treat him like you treat anyone else.
i see no diferent

can you loving read my last drama post

sorry for the doublepost but ill update it, i haven't touched my profile in a while

This is stupid, he's going to continue being annoying regardless of your efforts, and there's not much we can do about it. Annoying kids will be kids. People who are hosting should have their own opinions of him if he were to join their server. I'd personally just ignore him - not much he can do if you don't give a stuff.

can you loving read my last drama post
you look ridiculous

guys you might not like braydon but look at what he did, he is a good human being.

i, too, am tramitized by my tores for the US amry