Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam

Author Topic: Lord Tony and the Brickadia community - Blatant trolling and off topic spam  (Read 42565 times)

brickadia is cool but gallery is for blockland builds
there's a screenshots channel in brickadia

You wouldn't know the difference if I did it in plate

Why can't you just accept the fact that you're posting on the Blockland forums in a Blockland gallery screenshots of a game that simply isn't Blockland?

Even if you built that city irl with legos it still wouldn't be fit for the Blockland gallery.

you still wouldn't know the difference.

you still wouldn't know the difference.

there is a pretty big difference

Why can't you just accept the fact that you're posting on the Blockland forums in a Blockland gallery screenshots of a game that simply isn't Blockland?

Even if you built that city irl with legos it still wouldn't be fit for the Blockland gallery.

low key dont even try you wont get anywhere

there is a pretty big difference

Oh?

So if I cropped the hud and loaded the build in plate you would be able to tell if it was from blockland or not?

Oh?

So if I cropped the hud and loaded the build in plate you would be able to tell if it was from blockland or not?

yes

yes

yeah you're right, the graphics are much better on brickadia easy to tell the difference.

yeah you're right, the graphics are much better on brickadia the art style and the graphics make it easy to tell the difference.

yeah you're right, the graphics are much better on brickadia easy to tell the difference.

If someone put a 2x2 brick in brickadia and blockland and took a picture of them both with similar lighting you wouldn't tell which one is which.

Don't play that bullstuff.

If someone put a 2x2 brick in brickadia and blockland and took a picture of them both with similar lighting you wouldn't tell which one is which.

Don't play that bullstuff.

bruh shut up they're way different i know because i've played brickadia

preach

preach!!