[NEWS] Source Code for TF2 and CSGO laeked

Author Topic: [NEWS] Source Code for TF2 and CSGO laeked  (Read 8795 times)

gotta say im loving 2020 so far

THIS IS loving UNREAL LMFAO

can we all agree that tf2 is officially dead right now

tf2 dies when the fempyro research well dries up

so let me get this straight. maxx said some sensible stuff so tyler kicked him from his discord so Maxx leaked everything??

LESS GOOOOOO

forget tf2

whoever did it is pog

so let me get this straight. maxx said some sensible stuff so tyler kicked him from his discord so Maxx leaked everything??
that's certainly what it looks like, but i think it may be too early to tell for sure. the name "Maxx" has been appearing all over, though

no it was tito

Guys what the forget!?

no it was tito
BRO SHUT THE forget UP I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE JUICIEST stuff THAT HAS HAPPENED ALL YEAR I DON'T WÑNA HEAR YOUR UNFUNNY friend handicapped BULLstuff I WANT ANSWERS

BRO SHUT THE forget UP I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS THE JUICIEST stuff THAT HAS HAPPENED ALL YEAR I DON'T WÑNA HEAR YOUR UNFUNNY friend handicapped BULLstuff I WANT ANSWERS

Don't tell me you honestly think Maxx knows how to make a torrent

Don't tell me you honestly think Maxx knows how to make a torrent
google does

Man Gordon you stirred up the hive!

Seethe.