Author Topic: how are you holding up with quarantine and coronavirus  (Read 2336 times)

just a check up with you all. I know a lot of us are spread out in different regions of the world. describe your experience so far. I myself live in virginia and we have just standard lockdown and quarantine procedures. a lot of businesses and functions have closed but so is everywhere else

i wanna mod my wii (((family edition))) and collect all the virtual wads on the wii shop channel

life sucks ass rn. went from one boring and monotonous life to another

Its awesome :D!!! I can play all the VIDEOGAMES1!! i want!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY SCHOOL SUCKS MINECRAFT IS COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE QUARANTINE

I live on an island that's been shutdown from entering and leaving and I've been out of work for months, some how tourists are still finding a way to sneak in like starfishs and buy all the forgetin toilet paper and food from the stores. But overall very chill so I can't complain too much lol.

i live off of pure columbian cocaine and stained glass shards

life sucks ass rn. went from one boring and monotonous life to another
p much this. vegas is super dead but at the same time i keep seeing EVERYBODY and their mother out driving/walking around

this wont be the last time i graduate so im not super upset but having this all happen online is kinda lame. at least my exams are easier (i guess thats a good thing??)

i experienced a nice earthquake
it was cool

damp we should quarantine together

ended up picking up drawing again and got a new bike as a late bday present, but i miss hanging out with my friends ):

I live alone and have had to work from home for the past 7 weeks. I haven't spoken to someone face to face since then. Not sure if I've gone completely insane or just adjusted to the situation quite well.

Life is great. My region isnt really affected besides getting to work from home.

Woke up with existential dread about how the most likely place we'll die, whether it be right now do to a sudden corona emergency or many many years into the future when our bodies start to give up, will probably be in some hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machines surrounded by family and friends. This anxiety has been destroying me for the past 2 weeks or so.