Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30618 times)

It's not to 'own' anyone, it's an edgy meme that I posted because it's relevant to the topic at hand and I find it funny.
You're not sitting here 'chilling', you're butthurt that I corrected the guy. Nobody is scared of gays.

Here, I'll help you find it since you're clearly incapable (which is why I called you handicapped):

He is equating being angered/disgusted by gay folk to being SCARED of your shadow. This is all of the help I can give. You'll find it eventually, I believe in you!
Parroting people doesn't make you look cool bud.
I wasn't reducing anything, again it was just a correction. What was that you said earlier about me grasping at straws again? You have absolutely no self awareness lol. I don't really give a forget what you and other troon ass kissers think about me. Cry more friend
bro thats great and all but

where ya feet pics at

He is equating being angered/disgusted by gay folk to being SCARED of your shadow. This is all of the help I can give. You'll find it eventually, I believe in you!
well yeah. there's no reason to be scared of it, and no matter where you go gay people will still exist.
brother toilet

damn he whipped out the spicy incel insults we're all used to. didnt even realize im not even the one you called handicapped. seems like you use that word a little too much for your own good. or perhaps for your own 'self awareness.'

since everyone can see it besides you, the explicit point aide made is that the person is a fragile-minded bitch, not that fear and disgust are
the same thing.
there's no "correction" to be made anywhere. like I said, you were saying it just to say it to reduce the point. of course we know fear and disgust aren't the same thing. maybe on some tiny nano-scopic ass level there's some equation going on here but at face value the obvious point being made was mental fragility.

i promise you not a single one of us is bothered by this dumb argument, but you're the only one who is continuously reacting in an overly combative matter.

Cry more friend.

what happened to common sense around here
must i reiterate

most people are scared of homes not new news

It's not to 'own' anyone, it's an edgy meme that I posted because it's relevant to the topic at hand and I find it funny.
You're not sitting here 'chilling', you're butthurt that I corrected the guy. Nobody is scared of gays.

Here, I'll help you find it since you're clearly incapable (which is why I called you handicapped):

Parroting people doesn't make you look cool bud.
I wasn't reducing anything, again it was just a correction. What was that you said earlier about me grasping at straws again? You have absolutely no self awareness lol. I don't really give a forget what you and other troon ass kissers think about me. Cry more friend
brother stop you're making it worse for yourself

I'm not scared of gays, i just dont think they deserve to marry, or breathe, or exist. :)

damn he whipped out the spicy incel insults we're all used to. didnt even realize im not even the one you called handicapped. seems like you use that word a little too much for your own good. or perhaps for your own 'self awareness.'

since everyone can see it besides you, the explicit point aide made is that the person is a fragile-minded bitch, not that fear and disgust arethere's no "correction" to be made anywhere. like I said, you were saying it just to say it to reduce the point. of course we know fear and disgust aren't the same thing. maybe on some tiny nano-scopic ass level there's some equation going on here but at face value the obvious point being made was mental fragility.

i promise you not a single one of us is bothered by this dumb argument, but you're the only one who is continuously reacting in an overly combative matter.

Right, that's why you got extremely defensive and butthurt over my correction of someone - it's ME, not you. Totally bro. Also, weaver insulted me first so don't act like I came in here raining hell on innocent civilians when that's not the case at all.

>Mental fragility
>Can't accept that some people think friends are gross

It's more of a two way street than you realize

If you're gonna talk about mental fragility, at least practice what you preach you know? You're talking about fragility while simultaneously getting assmad over a meme.

"Not a single one of us is bothered by this dumb argument"

Then why are you replying? If you're trying to get me to back down, stow it. I'm not folding like a chair for cigarettes and troons.

oh my god you are worse than a child

Most of my post in the past few months have been random stuff. Unless you're referring to when I called out boomstick for some hypocrisy in the pictures of yourself thread a few months back? Other than that, I can't find anything that's even slightly controversial besides me calling people cigarettes and me getting into it in the pride thread last july/june.

What you really meant was this: I am butthurt about the trannie meme you posted. Just say that next time!
this was my favorite part like there couldnt possibly anything else no no! but either way here is a refresher for you in case you rlly did forget why im an asswipe hahaha

this was my favorite part like there couldnt possibly anything else no no! but either way here is a refresher for you in case you rlly did forget why im an asswipe hahaha
remember when you were outed as a narcissistic richardwad with a completely toxic personality a few months back, and then were banned for like the 8th time from this forum for being a consistent problem user, only to return again when the heat has died down, despite you spouting numerous times that you "hate this forum"