There's family men on Blockland now

Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 35244 times)

why do you hate me? im only a self righteous transphobe touting prerogatives to Own The transmissions (epicly) and inexplicably aggressive about it

Most of my post in the past few months have been random stuff. Unless you're referring to when I called out boomstick for some hypocrisy in the pictures of yourself thread a few months back? Other than that, I can't find anything that's even slightly controversial besides me calling people cigarettes and me getting into it in the pride thread last july/june.

What you really meant was this: I am butthurt about the trannie meme you posted. Just say that next time!
you tried

real talk who uses home phones anymore

Most of my post in the past few months have been random stuff. Unless you're referring to when I called out boomstick for some hypocrisy in the pictures of yourself thread a few months back? Other than that, I can't find anything that's even slightly controversial besides me calling people cigarettes and me getting into it in the pride thread last july/june.

What you really meant was this: I am butthurt about the trannie meme you posted. Just say that next time!
he mad she mad big sad

why do you hate me? im only a self righteous transphobe touting prerogatives to Own The transmissions (epicly) and inexplicably aggressive about it
nothing wrong with being against degeneracy tho

real talk anybody else like crazy frog

I never said the overall message was correct, I was simply correcting him on the emotion part of his post.

It's not a 'gothca!' it's just a correction... and I'm the one grasping at straws here? I'm sorry being corrected hurts your feefees

I didn't take the shadow comment literally. My reply was about equating two different emotions. Perhaps try reading it again?
good god the doubling down is strong with this one. feefees? people still use that term? i mean idk man im chilling and youre the one sitting here calling people handicapped right off the bat because your post was bad lol. it was an asinine "correction" no matter how you try to spin it.

there's absolutely no correction to be made in the first place because 1) nothing was stated anywhere along the lines of fear=disgust. 2) nothing said was presented as fact or fallacy for anything to even BE corrected, and 3) you just said it yourself that you didnt take aide's jab literally, further solidifying the point that fear had absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed?

i dont know why you're trying to sit here and act like your post wasn't just unnecessary two cents as if we dont know the difference between two emotions (even though they go hand in hand sometimes)

no one's really butthurt they're just pointing out your consistent stuffty takes and comments that you conveniently just described for us all

straight up perplexed by how you read aide's post, came to the conclusion that you did, and then unironically called it a correction to reduce the point he was making because it was called out. it doesn't add up.

It's not to 'own' anyone, it's an edgy meme that I posted because it's relevant to the topic at hand and I find it funny.

good god the doubling down is strong with this one. feefees? people still use that term? i mean idk man im chilling and youre the one sitting here calling people handicapped right off the bat because your post was bad lol. it was an asinine "correction" no matter how you try to spin it.

there's absolutely no correction to be made in the first place because 1) nothing was stated anywhere along the lines of fear=disgust. 2) nothing said was presented as fact or fallacy for anything to even BE corrected, and 3) you just said it yourself that you didnt take aide's jab literally, further solidifying the point that fear had absolutely nothing to do with anything being discussed?

i dont know why you're trying to sit here and act like your post wasn't just unnecessary two cents as if we dont know the difference between two emotions (even though they go hand in hand sometimes)

no one's really butthurt they're just pointing out your consistent stuffty takes and comments that you conveniently just described for us all
You're not sitting here 'chilling', you're butthurt that I corrected the guy. Nobody is scared of gays.

Here, I'll help you find it since you're clearly incapable (which is why I called you handicapped):

imagine being SO mad at two consenting people kissing that you have a physical repulsion to looking at them

like damn bro are you scared of your own shadow too or

SO mad

are you scared of your own shadow too or

He is equating being angered/disgusted by gay folk to being SCARED of your shadow. This is all of the help I can give. You'll find it eventually, I believe in you!

you tried
Parroting people doesn't make you look cool bud.

straight up perplexed by how you read aide's post, came to the conclusion that you did, and then unironically called it a correction to reduce the point he was making because it was called out. it doesn't add up.
I wasn't reducing anything, again it was just a correction. What was that you said earlier about me grasping at straws again? You have absolutely no self awareness lol. I don't really give a forget what you and other troon ass kissers think about me. Cry more friend

HaHaHa Imagine Being A Trombone Like Who Would Do Such Wacky Things HaHaHa

It's not to 'own' anyone, it's an edgy meme that I posted because it's relevant to the topic at hand and I find it funny.
You're not sitting here 'chilling', you're butthurt that I corrected the guy. Nobody is scared of gays.

Here, I'll help you find it since you're clearly incapable (which is why I called you handicapped):

He is equating being angered/disgusted by gay folk to being SCARED of your shadow. This is all of the help I can give. You'll find it eventually, I believe in you!
Parroting people doesn't make you look cool bud.
I wasn't reducing anything, again it was just a correction. What was that you said earlier about me grasping at straws again? You have absolutely no self awareness lol. I don't really give a forget what you and other troon ass kissers think about me. Cry more friend