Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30565 times)

common sense and terfism also known as the duo of personality types described as "i'm the kid who used to plot on what person to bully in school because no one would accept me if i just kept quiet" and "i was attracted to someone who was trans or simply crossdressed and now i'm conflicted, and i'm taking out my hatred of myself on other people"

common sense and terfism also known as the duo of personality types described as "i'm the kid who used to plot on what person to bully in school because no one would accept me if i just kept quiet" and "i was attracted to someone who was trans or simply crossdressed and now i'm conflicted, and i'm taking out my hatred of myself on other people"
are you ok

it always blows my mind cis forgeters can hold such hateful and strong opinions on people different than them who have 000000 impact on their lives. i literally forget straight people exist every now and then thats how little i care about them and i dont see why i would even begin to care? it HAS to be just a complete lack of anything interesting happening in their lives

you couldn't have worded that more badly donnie

you realize that if nobody was striaght that the human race wouldnt last for more than 50 years tops, if we're talking about the first humans.

you're legitimately arguing semantics over his completely sensible post given the context. you're so obviously, and quite desperately grasping for straws with that gotcha! ass comment.

nobody was equating the two anyways???? aide made an argumentative jab...obviously nobody is scared of their own shadow? like come on
I never said the overall message was correct, I was simply correcting him on the emotion part of his post.

It's not a 'gothca!' it's just a correction... and I'm the one grasping at straws here? I'm sorry being corrected hurts your feefees

I didn't take the shadow comment literally. My reply was about equating two different emotions. Perhaps try reading it again?

you couldn't have worded that more badly donnie
man this is literally the 17th day in a row where ive been working over 12 hours per day without weekend breaks up until 4-5am. just let me hate cis people who need to have some dogstuff useless opinion about stuff that doesnt involve them

Ah yes correcting someone, total POS move right there! Are you handicapped?
Plenty of your posts have led me to believe you are a stuffty person.

throwback to that time i hijacked the hot anime girl thread and posted hot shirtless non-anime guys

transphobes when they see that they food haves 0g trans fat

transphobes when they see that they food haves 0g trans fat

Plenty of your posts have led me to believe you are a stuffty person.
Most of my post in the past few months have been random stuff. Unless you're referring to when I called out boomstick for some hypocrisy in the pictures of yourself thread a few months back? Other than that, I can't find anything that's even slightly controversial besides me calling people cigarettes and me getting into it in the pride thread last july/june.

What you really meant was this: I am butthurt about the trannie meme you posted. Just say that next time!