Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 35302 times)

MAN, if anything is for sure, it's that overt gayness triggers a lot of people like nothing else. It's the perfect scapegoat to distract us from the child enthusiasts, pederasts, rapists, and other actual loveual predators that hold power in society and get away with stuff far worse than being a dude that bangs other dudes.
👑 you dropped this, king

Slo

Welcome to the internet, first time?

MAN, if anything is for sure, it's that overt gayness triggers a lot of people like nothing else. It's the perfect scapegoat to distract us from the child enthusiasts, pederasts, rapists, and other actual loveual predators that hold power in society and get away with stuff far worse than being a dude that bangs other dudes.

you must be eating paint if you think there is some sort of conspiracy against gays in order to distract from absolute degenerates

i think the gays literally are the degenerates

you must be eating paint if you think there is some sort of conspiracy against gays in order to distract from absolute degenerates
good thing thats not really what he said

stop projecting

bro it ain't 2014 no more

mane... do i really have to bool up with the rape ratios now

hey i dunno what this post actually means but im voting for joe biden in november

Really? Because I noticed that the majority of creep defenders are pro LGBT, usually it comes down to the fact that people are such spergs when it comes to vehemently defending an 'oppressed' group of people that they purposely ignore any wrongdoings that come from someone in that group, which makes it easy for creeps to disguise themselves, slip in, and start grooming children.

Thats what we found out was happening in the SCP community, creeps infiltrated that administration and the other admins covered for them by banning and bullying their victims.

hey i dunno what this post actually means but im voting for joe biden in november

imagine thinking joe biden being a loveual abuser and a creep is somehow related to LGBT

Really? Because I noticed that the majority of creep defenders are pro LGBT, usually it comes down to the fact that people are such spergs when it comes to vehemently defending an 'oppressed' group of people that they purposely ignore any wrongdoings that come from someone in that group, which makes it easy for creeps to disguise themselves, slip in, and start grooming children.

Thats what we found out was happening in the SCP community, creeps infiltrated that administration and the other admins covered for them by banning and bullying their victims.

i mean while definitely a concerning topic, im not sure anything you just said (however debatable it may be) takes away from his point whatsoever.

it's common knowledge there is a child enthusiasm problem in catholic/other communities, but these communities would rather denounce 'perceived' immoralities such as LGBT and label those people predators, instead of turning the actual judgment amongst themselves. not really sure there's necessarily a mass conspiracy, but let's call a spade a spade. LGBT+ have been scapegoated by these communities through and through. point blank.

at the end of the day though, there will always be overlap. child enthusiasts are everywhere and exist in every community, so it really just comes down to focusing on child enthusiastS and not the specific communities you may find them in.

child enthusiasts or child enthusiast enablers will always seek to prey through dysfunctional and suppressed minority groups. kudos for shedding light on that, they're a scourge.

ironically it's the very fact that gay people don't feel comfortable expressing themselves that leads them to be manipulated by a child enthusiast