Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30587 times)

im well afraid of thomas the tank engine myself
Block land still has common sense

to be honest the thought of a male or female "turning into"(pretending) to be the opposite love is pretty sickening but I still think two old gay men kissing while their scraggly beards touch is slightly more disgusting
you are now banned form the brickadia discord!

bitches should be fatter

to be honest the thought of a male or female "turning into"(pretending) to be the opposite love is pretty sickening but I still think two old gay men kissing while their scraggly beards touch is slightly more disgusting
I'm sorry, but the idea that a 26 year old man is still upset by the mere idea of two men kissing in the modern era is honestly hilarious.

I'm sorry, but the idea that a 26 year old man is still upset by the mere idea of two men kissing in the modern era is honestly hilarious.

as a transgender female, i'm infuriated about this.

The idea of two mens' scraggly ass beards touching while they kiss doesn't disgust you? What IS disgusting to you?

ontopic: not sensible but totally against body mutilation and/or love change operations / choosing ur gender

Once got banned from TheBlackParrots for asking Pecon if he was born a male.

ontopic: not sensible but totally against body mutilation and/or love change operations / choosing ur gender

actually lmao

The idea of two mens' scraggly ass beards touching while they kiss doesn't disgust you? What IS disgusting to you?

Uh, I never really thought about two men kissing that in depth. There something you need to tell us, buddy?

Transphobes and family men are trash... A lot of people posting in this thread should be ashamed.

Transphobes and family men are trash... A lot of people posting in this thread should be ashamed.
some of them will be sooner or l8r, some of them just have brainbugs

am i a family man if i fear richard up my ass?

am i a family man if i fear richard up my ass?

fear of homes

start quivering you loving baby

This has been a problem for years. And sadly, I don't think its ending any time soon. This always made me kind of sad, since I have some friends who are trans. Probably gonna get a lot of hate for this, but there's nothing wrong with trans people.