Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30572 times)

please dont reproduce
hmm should i not respond to obvious bait or respond with butthurt

The idea of two mens' scraggly ass beards touching while they kiss doesn't disgust you? What IS disgusting to you?
you

Yet you provide no alternate information or answers to my questions.. It's not 'sensible' to have an opinion about it that's not what you agree with, or focuses on different values. As I said, you can do whatever the forget you want to do. That's the law; you can say whatever you want and think whatever you want. I don't have to take in an emotional perspective, what really matters to me is the law. If you want to think you're a man or a woman, I couldn't give less of a stuff. I don't and have never rejected someone for something so arbitrary. I just think there is different ways to cope with it, and I have seen them. And I think that's the exact opposite of ignorance.

And a "picture perfect" perception is a lot closer to a logical one than an emotional one; but I never said I have the right opinion. That's why certain subjects are considered "touchy", because it's a lot harder for one person to be right. If you want to talk about people thinking their perception is picture perfect, consider that you didn't even answer any of my questions, and went straight to insults. Maybe it's because that's how right you think you are?
Here's some actual science for you to read. Much more substantive than personal anecdotes.

If you really care about those trans friends of yours that you mentioned earlier, you'd do well to educate yourself on their condition.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Reimer
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Money

Read now.
David Reimer was given female genitalia after a botched circumcision, then raised as female. He later transitioned back to male after suffering from gender dysphoria. Trans people aren't advocating changing a baby's genitals. Like circumcision, that shouldn't be the choice of anyone else except the person in question. What David Reimer's story demonstrates is that genitalia and social conditioning do not make someone's gender.

The idea of two mens' scraggly ass beards touching while they kiss doesn't disgust you? What IS disgusting to you?

ontopic: not sensible but totally against body mutilation and/or love change operations / choosing ur gender

Once got banned from TheBlackParrots for asking Pecon if he was born a male.
imagine being SO mad at two consenting people kissing that you have a physical repulsion to looking at them

like damn bro are you scared of your own shadow too or

imagine being SO mad at two consenting people kissing that you have a physical repulsion to looking at them

like damn bro are you scared of your own shadow too or
Fear and disgust aren't the same thing.