Key Compromise

Author Topic: Key Compromise  (Read 47347 times)

I haven't played BL in ages, never used Glass either, but my key was compromised. I did link it to Steam when it first launched on there, but I think it may be related to the CBMHosting leak that happened a few years ago. That was the only other time my key got compromised (nothing happened) til now.

Honestly, if it's possible to deactivate just the key and keep the steam account linked, that would be cool. I understand if you can't.

Given my key is in the list of those compromised, and that the first digits of my key were previously leaked as part of the CBMHosting shenanigans, this could be the case.

is there a list of compromised ID's?

is there a list of compromised ID's?
there is, assuming youre ingame name is also along the names of awesomebread, you should be safe

this stuff scary yo

Okay so I can still use the forum but my blockland key is now steam only - I have always used the launcher - never used steam or glass!

I have 10 people messaging me linking me to a paste bin where somehow my loving key has been compromised. I've had this same key since I started playing this game not a single soul knows it except for Badspot himself I would imagine

what the actual forget. I am legit pissed as hell right now, I've had this key for over 10 years.

The only thing I can think thats caused this is people using DLLs - I myself used Zebs Env Zones I would hope that isn't how this happened

forgetIN' QUEERS!

(my key got leaked)

maxx's final gift

i have nothing to do with this
leave me alone fat special interestist handicap

I can't play through steam either because getting a steam key has been temporarily disabled for people who already own the game

Not like it even matters, my actual original key was posted public anyways - whoever did this has a really low self esteem, if this is the kind of thing they stuff and giggle about LOL

but you leaked valve source code doe, right?

paypig detected