On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?

Author Topic: On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?  (Read 7757 times)

important question, discuss

ive had a spotify sub for like 5 years now and i originally got it because those ads are HELL to sit through
check out if ur eligible for student discount, they support schools globally, but im pretty sure it needs to be a college or university. otherwise you can try setting up a family plan with your friends, thats also cheaper.

You are broke.
this stuff is expensive my dude, not everyone here lives at home getting dinner from they mommy

I don't use Spotify now but I did use the free version back around 2016 but from what I can tell they weren't that bad. I just didn't like it when they pulled doubled ads and they were both long. About a 6 when it happens.

As a student, I was able to get Spotify premium for like 5 bucks a month, and that comes with a bunch of other stuff.

spotify is ran by jews
jewify
i dont use it

i can't afford monthly spotify
forget us currency and au exchange rates

ive had a spotify sub for like 5 years now and i originally got it because those ads are HELL to sit through
check out if ur eligible for student discount, they support schools globally, but im pretty sure it needs to be a college or university. otherwise you can try setting up a family plan with your friends, thats also cheaper.
this stuff is expensive my dude, not everyone here lives at home getting dinner from they mommy
Broke.
As a student, I was able to get Spotify premium for like 5 bucks a month, and that comes with a bunch of other stuff.
Broke.
i can't afford monthly spotify
forget us currency and au exchange rates
Broke. You are all broke.

uncommon knowledge--you can use the student plan even while you're in high school if you've ever done a duel enrolled class

i get free spotify from starbucks partner benefits haha not broke :cookieMonster:

I only use spotify for bands I cant find on soulseek, the ads are loving horrible so I did some questionable things to make it so I dont get ads for free

i don't know never had them

I don’t use Spotify
I just use
FLAC and ALAC
audio files.
sunglasses

i have not once touched spotify why cant yall just use youtube