Author Topic: On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?  (Read 7760 times)

but fr tho before this i bragged about buying a fursuit and that was OK?
i didnt know you did because i dont log every single one of your posts you loving dipstuff

i didnt know you did because i dont log every single one of your posts you loving dipstuff
of course you dont, but you do bother to reply to my posts at least once every page

just wait until you see my closet. but fr tho before this i bragged about buying a fursuit and that was OK?
It's one thing to be like "Hey, look at this expensive thing i bought!", because everyone does that every now and then, but it's a whole other thing to just go up to people who are clearly poor and brag about all the dollary-doos that they don't have

If you have so much money, why not actually do something good with it and help those who are so poor instead of using it to get whatever clout on an obscure lego forum?

busts into thread about unrelated subject
wOAH GUYS LOOK AT HOW RICH I AM

of course you dont, but you do bother to reply to my posts at least once every page
like dude i understand your point, your just being a jackass and not actually making the case for your point at all

im completely aware i brought this upon myself and also don't care at all, but:

i gotta point out that i entered this thread (page 1) bringing up good points about how streaming subscriptions are luxury and can be expensive to low income (students).
brought up this point again because i had to actually defend it (page 2)
got called poor because of it and started to defend myself without too much gloating, clearly just wanted to express this wasnt about me. brought up the double sub and fursuit for flavor (page 3)
had to defend the point even more and again had to express this wasnt about me, expressed it was annoying that i had to put so much emphasis on it not being about my financial state (page 3)
got called poor again and decided to disregard it and bring up my original point again, along with adding an brown townogy of how poor people are just completely disregarded by some ignorant starfishs. (page 4)
got calle poor again twice (page 4 & 5) decided to just think forget it lol, time to brag, no one was serious anymore anyways and my original point had gone completely disregarded so i felt like a richard for even being serious to begin with.

busts into thread about unrelated subject
wOAH GUYS LOOK AT HOW RICH I AM
so this is absolutely not the case here

If you have so much money, why not actually do something good with it and help those who are so poor instead of using it to get whatever clout on an obscure lego forum?
i can only think of one other time ive ever bragged about my finances and it was like a half-joke i did in some dumb insult fight with beachbum. also i have donated at least half the amount of what i bragged about here to children hospitals and videogame accessibility funds
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 08:03:26 PM by Unimproved »

-snip-
this is now my personal financial bragging thread
:|

dude how many pairs of jordans you got????????

dude how many pairs of jordans you got????????
none i literally mostly wear the old school b/w vans that have holes in them from skateboarding because theyre nostalgic to me.
i only show all the way up when i go out on like a date or party but its BEEN A MINUTE LOL

none i literally mostly wear the old school b/w vans that have holes in them from skateboarding because theyre nostalgic to me.
i only show all the way up when i go out on like a date or party but its BEEN A MINUTE LOL
appreciate the old skools but you gotta pop out with the travis scotts from time to time

7/10. Aaaand I'm the first person in this thread to answer OP's question.

7/10. Aaaand I'm the first person in this thread to answer OP's question.
nice

im completely aware i brought this upon myself and also don't care at all, but:

i gotta point out that i entered this thread (page 1) bringing up good points about how streaming subscriptions are luxury and can be expensive to low income (students).
brought up this point again because i had to actually defend it (page 2)
got called poor because of it and started to defend myself without too much gloating, clearly just wanted to express this wasnt about me. brought up the double sub and fursuit for flavor (page 3)
had to defend the point even more and again had to express this wasnt about me, expressed it was annoying that i had to put so much emphasis on it not being about my financial state (page 3)
got called poor again and decided to disregard it and bring up my original point again, along with adding an brown townogy of how poor people are just completely disregarded by some ignorant starfishs. (page 4)
got calle poor again twice (page 4 & 5) decided to just think forget it lol, time to brag, no one was serious anymore anyways and my original point had gone completely disregarded so i felt like a richard for even being serious to begin with.
so this is absolutely not the case here
i can only think of one other time ive ever bragged about my finances and it was like a half-joke i did in some dumb insult fight with beachbum. also i have donated at least half the amount of what i bragged about here to children hospitals and videogame accessibility funds
i think you are overreacting because there are some people that are obviously just sniping/trolling you with dumb low bar attacks because your reactions are so exaggerated. they are not reading your entire argumenta and they dont care

just ignore them lol, you are taking the bait hook, line and sinker

where is the fun in ignoring them LOL, we literally always get in this loop where people try to forget with me and i do it just as hard back because i give no forgets and think its funny. then others go "ur taking the bait!!" like no bitch im pulling on the loving string so hard they fall in the water with me because i know theres a richardhead casting a line