On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?

Author Topic: On a scale of 1-10, how annoying are Spotify ads?  (Read 7771 times)

7/10. Aaaand I'm the first person in this thread to answer OP's question.
holy loving stuff lmfao

FLACS SOULSEEK AND AIMP
exact same setup I use
sell me on AIMP as someone who used musicbee and winamp and didn't particularly like musicbee

i just realized what the last 5 pages of this thread have solely been and im disappointed but not surprised

u realize what site ur on right

u realize what site ur on right
i was about to respond with " yeah but i would have assumed all of this would be in the Theres family men in Blockland thread in drama" but i checked it and you posted in there also

rb remember when we played gta back in 2015

rb remember when we played gta back in 2015
i dont play video games handicap

where is the fun in ignoring them LOL, we literally always get in this loop where people try to forget with me and i do it just as hard back because i give no forgets and think its funny. then others go "ur taking the bait!!" like no bitch im pulling on the loving string so hard they fall in the water with me because i know theres a richardhead casting a line

Bruh there ain’t no one on the other end, they posted up their rod and left for lunch

I don't know quite understand the appeal for music streaming apps. Do people even buy music anymore? I just know that my personal playlist is ad free and i don't need WiFi or data to listen to it lol.

I don't know quite understand the appeal for music streaming apps. Do people even buy music anymore? I just know that my personal playlist is ad free and i don't need WiFi or data to listen to it lol.

You don't understand the appeal of having just about the entirely of most music discographies available to you at any given time? You also know you can download those albums for offline listening too right?

where is the fun in ignoring them LOL, we literally always get in this loop where people try to forget with me and i do it just as hard back because i give no forgets and think its funny. then others go "ur taking the bait!!" like no bitch im pulling on the loving string so hard they fall in the water with me because i know theres a richardhead casting a line
you care so little you're replying to every single one of them and are very clearly upset by it

i don't use spotify (i don't want to use a playlist thing that has 0% of the music i listen to) but if i did i would put 6/10; afaik spotify is free so it makes sense to use ads for revenue but advertisements are loving annoying esp. when they disrupt the beets and also my workflow

I got 3 months for free for some reason