ketchup hate thread 2: electric boogaloo

Author Topic: ketchup hate thread 2: electric boogaloo  (Read 2712 times)

Finally a hot take i resonate with. I don't understand how ketchup is a staple of burgers the sweetness of it just overwhelms all the savory goodness of the burger. Mayo is a much better compliment.
this is an american thread because in other countries or like 80% of europe, mayo is already ahead of ketchup
but your brand choice tho, i dont forget with that at ALL
honestly look i think youre all giant bitches because i dont dump sauce on my stuff unless its spicy to the point where im bawling like ive posted about this before
bruh our heinz is literally the same as your heinz and there are no viable other ketchup options? ur talking out ur ass, it totally depends on what restaurant ur at too like its not my fault youre a loving horrible tourist and totally dropped the ball on visiting. go dip your wendy's fries in your chocolate shake amerifatty

Europeans literally use Somoli cum for their mayo as it's considered better for the environment.

The problem is due to generations of cum consumption they end up looking like... well this

go off open my fridge and you will only find 50 different types of hot spices, i was raised by one parent and basically co-raised by a suriname and indonesian family so say what u want unlike yall my food aint bland.......... like the mayo yall are dissing...................... .. i bet yall mommies dont put any spices on ur tendies.............

go off open my fridge and you will only find 50 different types of hot spices, i was raised by one parent and basically co-raised by a suriname and indonesian family so say what u want unlike yall my food aint bland.......... like the mayo yall are dissing...................... .. i bet yall mommies dont put any spices on ur tendies.............

"spicy mayo dip" is not a hot sauce, yuropoor.

im disgusted by even the concept

-snip-
I think being called European is the gravest insult I've ever taken.

ketchup belongs only with fried foods and hot dogs, there are no other cases* where ketchup can be used
*with exceptions if I remember any

are you suggesting i should eat my tendies plain?

are you suggesting i should eat my tendies plain?
they want you to use mayo as sause dont listen to them mayo is the worst sause and ketchup is a perfect combination that the gods above gifted upon us

I like ketchup and mayo.

the op is the type of brother to eat mayo straight from the jar, pretty gay

this post has been made by the tomato men

you're all handicapped and have never had good pure tomato ketchup you've all been eating goat stuff mayo.
I am the Tomato Man leader of all tomatoes and my word is law.
Ketchup is way better than mayo. Mayo feels like loving pudding and it tastes like stuff.
Also Ketchup controls Europe. Anyone who says otherwise is gay.

ketchup is the best condiment of all time
objectively wrong when bbq, brown sauce, burger sauce and various other chili sauces exist

mayo looks like the aftermath of someone trying to make cheese out of their cum

worcestershire sauce is really loving good too