hi im niksel and i still love port

Author Topic: hi im niksel and i still love port  (Read 8533 times)

Love? On Blockland Forums? Fake and gay.

which one of u is immigrating. r yall doin K-1
Port is immigrating to the US. Doing K-1.  First half of K-1 approved, interview remains.

ooga booga
nyan nyan
nyan nyan
nihao nyan

what the forget
you're cute, want a hug?

With all these old users, it’s like the forum’s life is flashing before it’s eyes before it dies
RIP blockland forum  :cookieMonster:

Love? On Blockland Forums? Fake and gay.
i am very gay thank u

who tf are you
:(

to be honest, this dude gives me being-cute-is-my-personality only-nice-for-brownie-points vibes

to be honest, this dude gives me being-cute-is-my-personality only-nice-for-brownie-points vibes

its like he woke up from a coma and hasn't accepted how much time has passed like daaamn

nyan nyan
nyan nyan
nihao nyan
GOJYASU
DERISHASU
DEKORUCHA

its like he woke up from a coma and hasn't accepted how much time has passed like daaamn
forget it im vibing with this online regressionism. bring back 2008 I WANT TO GO BACK

-snip-
yes yes it's amazing right?

UwU subscribe to me on liberapay and give me your money for more cute content 2k20

ok that is very relatable... it's 2020 already... gosh

GOJYASU
DERISHASU
DEKORUCHA
forget it im vibing with this online regressionism. bring back 2008 I WANT TO GO BACK
TIME MACHINE WHEN?

omg
omgggggggggg hi

UwU subscribe to me on liberapay and give me your money for more cute content 2k20
No.

didnt you use to host some sort of custom build box server around 2009