Author Topic: hi im niksel and i still love port  (Read 8527 times)

happy new years 2009  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookie:
check out these picturs i took of da party :D

and this  my freind took

awsome right?  :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream:

Port is immigrating to the US. Doing K-1.  First half of K-1 approved, interview remains.
hell yea. androfox and I filed our I-129F back in february, still just waiting on the decision for that at the moment. hopefully the pandemic doesn't affect all this too much, but oh well

hell yea. androfox and I filed our I-129F back in february, still just waiting on the decision for that at the moment. hopefully the pandemic doesn't affect all this too much, but oh well

when we received the letter about that part of it being approved we just expected it to be something like "since we're closed right now, we're just notifying you that your case is on hold"; it was very surprising

both of your divorces are in within 5 years

when we received the letter about that part of it being approved we just expected it to be something like "since we're closed right now, we're just notifying you that your case is on hold"; it was very surprising
you're both cute and i want to hug you both btw

wow rude

lmfao someones angry

you'll be sitting alone in a dark room in 5 years, with a bare mattress lain on the floor, thinking to yourself. in penance you will realize that maybe putting your common sense, family values, and a bunch of other things that could be considered "phobias" under all of your alts was a bad idea; they're all under your username, one you will use for years to come, and one that your future employers will look at, unearthing years of dumbassery that you'll never be able to get rid of. maybe you'll think to yourself, "Why did I do that? What point was there to it?", and finally realizing that these actions were ultimately detrimental to make.

Yes, as an employeer let me google BandGang Kidalex, and notice he posted on a lego game forum and dislikes the gays, a yes.

I pray to the lord each day that he comes to his senses eventually and just buries everything about his accounts.

damn this is awesome i wish you all the best

I pray to the lord each day that he comes to his senses eventually and just buries everything about his accounts.
this. you really best hope that in 10-20 years the future of employment doesn't deeply involve dig ups. kidalex would be forgetdd

Yes, as an employeer let me google BandGang Kidalex, and notice he posted on a lego game forum and dislikes the gays, a yes.
youd be surprised what internet detectives can look up. id imagine a background check could include that - afaik most employers filling jobs better than retail or similar do background checks once they're interested in a candidate.

also they'd likely look up kidalex, not specifically bandgang kidalex. or if they somehow locate this specific account first, it wouldnt be that hard to figure out his past names all included kidalex
« Last Edit: May 20, 2020, 12:34:31 PM by Conan »