Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85093 times)

This response brought a much needed smile to my face with all thats going on in the world. Miss AoB tremendously and I hope you and everyone else are doing well  <3

I'll be messing around in-game for a bit today if you're around

me and flubbman used to be really good pals back in the day, i think i must had really upset him somehow. i shot him a message on facebook like four years ago and he blanked me. removed me from steam about two years ago and facebook. odd. i wonder how he's getting on.

quite understandable i guess, we did stop talking. dunno what lead up to it but i hope he's happy. used to be quite active on facepunch if i recall but of course facepunch is gone so who know's what he's doing. we were working on a blockland video but oh well

Packer

Packer has been dealing with illness lately but I'm pretty sure he went on to be a game designer albeit small indie stuff (I could just ask him but he's asleep on the other side of the planet).

mod-man (wrinkle-brained oldcigarette)

I have him on snapschat still, he still makes stuff with that weird rock with a face.

Shows up in the Content Creators discord like every once in a blue moon, and sometimes plays VR Chat

I... would like to be in this discord.

I have him on snapschat still, he still makes stuff with that weird rock with a face.
UMMM, HIS NAME IS TOBY, GET IT RIGHT :cookie:

UMMM, HIS NAME IS TOBY, GET IT RIGHT :cookie:

Update from mod-man

Mod-Man was always a legend in my eyes

is it bad that I've basically played this game on and off for like ten years but then never bothered to actually befriend anyone here :/

Champion
ThePatriot
and Silleb

I haven't heard from these guys for quite some time...

Does anyone know what happened to XR-7? He was a really cool dude and I haven't even seen him on Steam in a long time

it's like looking at a ghost town and noticing just how many people are gone

i always wondered what happened to Doughboy

also kyle-222, because that name always stuck in my head

also that guy with the Road to El Dorado avatar that dropped off the face of the earth, Narkro something???

also that guy with the Road to El Dorado avatar that dropped off the face of the earth, Narkro something???
Narkro555

skelolego :(
oh bitch now THAT name is mythical status at this point

and Silleb

I haven't heard from these guys for quite some time...
Silleb was on my server about a month and a half ago so hes alive