Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 90752 times)

or Betelgeuse
i remember seeing betel on i think achernar's server briefly, so he's doing fine i guess.

Communist and some dude who had "krafter" in their name.
"krafter" was probably a pre-teen and just moved on with his life.

btw send me those face and decals

Most don't know me by my forum alias but my in-game name is Drake. I've gotten back in contact with some old friends over the years, but a few have yet to resurface that I would love to talk to again, including:

• Devastator (146) - Great friend for many years and one day vanished. Haven't been able to get any info through mutual friends for a long time. Wish him the best.
  • Jesse (~3k, hosted laboratory servers in V8)
  • Sensei (~1078)
  • Ocelot (~3k)
  • *Magick* Mage (~700s)
  • reaper98
  • Alenth (Anti-Cop) (725)
  • MeddlePAL

• Devastator (146) - Great friend for many years and one day vanished. Haven't been able to get any info through mutual friends for a long time. Wish him the best.
this is devastating

*Blockgirl: pretty sure i saw her after may 2nd hacking but I havent heard of her

Salmon: I know this guy stop playing blockland, he stop playing so he can watch over his website brick-hill
« Last Edit: August 02, 2020, 06:03:36 PM by 19 »

does anyone remember FWN elemental wolf lol

i remember there was some drama around him but idr what it entailed

i will provide some insight for fun if i can
Lalam24
as someone else mentioned he still does cool craft/figurine stuff, iirc i follow him on twitter but cannot remember the account name sadly
Furdle
crosses my fingers and hopes that i'm talking about the right guy -- cuz i'm referring to the one who wasn't deaf
i worked with him a bit on his "GTA rp" server some while back, and apparently made a big enough contribution that in his consideration of adding microtransactions to the server, that i might get a sizeable cut of it. didn't like the idea of MTs but getting money as a 14 year old who was just playing a game was kinda funny
many years later back in like, 2016? 2017? he messaged me on steam. he had apparently been doing some like, volunteer work in Africa or smn, and was.... asking me for money. i politely declined
Lordy Lord
last saw him in like 2013 mini empires. i miss him too :(
Squideey
he's in a discord i'm in, still doin cool ass art and game dev. i'm not super active in the group tho
Eksi
MOSTLY does vrchat stuff now. i don't talk to him as often as when i met him tru a discord in like 2017 but we're still in touch
Pandan
is currently workin on a game! over at https://twitter.com/Weston_Mitchell
Facechild (and his LSD server)
has suddenly popped back up now that Brickadia is around, he's fairly active there. cool guy to chill with!
mod-man (wrinkle-brained oldcigarette)
i SWEAR i know them currently or something, under a different name, but it's escaped me rn.
shygriff
i'd be curious about them too. i think i last ever saw them in like, 2015, and they were an interesting person to talk to.
i always wondered what happened to Doughboy
that disgusting br*tish man still hangs around a lot in a formerly blockland friendgroup
Theblackparrot comes to mind along
still active! he's made the soundtrack for Brickadia
[]---[]
swear i've seen the name crop up on Brickadia when A4 went up, so i think the dude's still around
GSFGhost
developed Block Party, another BL successor that came up right about the same time that Brickadia did. however i think he was developing his game singlehandedly vs Brickadia's small team. don't know if the game ever continued development but a few people followed his project so someone would know

developed Block Party, another BL successor that came up right about the same time that Brickadia did. however i think he was developing his game singlehandedly vs Brickadia's small team. don't know if the game ever continued development but a few people followed his project so someone would know

I've heard rumors on my friend's server about that, do you by chance know the name of the project and does he have a discord of sorts about it or nah? Would be cool though.

i SWEAR i know them currently or something, under a different name, but it's escaped me rn.
mod-mans still hanging out in b4v21 and has tried brickadia a couple times iirc. ive kept in touch with him due to working with him on projects prior

he's getting along with block party very slowly, but still going with it. he's been prioritising many of his other personal projects over it though so dev time has been very little

@remandeur baby gang on discord is mod man iirc. i have lalam too but dont think he’d want to be disclosed

Same! I remember them but I haven't seen or heard from them for a long time :c
Silleb was on my server about a month and a half ago so hes alive
Champion
ThePatriot
and Silleb

I haven't heard from these guys for quite some time...
im still alive yall