Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85016 times)

That one kid with his my little pony avatar who used to exploit. I just want to stuff on him one last time about what a loving loser he is. I know he's still lurking around because once a friend always a friend.

That one kid with his my little pony avatar who used to exploit. I just want to stuff on him one last time about what a loving loser he is. I know he's still lurking around because once a friend always a friend.
havent seen ur avatar in a long while. rip the old league thread, alphadin bit the bullet and quit the forums.

This thread was nice to notice with a lot of old names. Here are some names at the top of my head, that might be active under other names, what do I know. I don't keep in touch with barely anyone, even though I've played for over 10 years now.
Many CityRP players.

Custard
Blaman
xHellfire
Potsticker
Clockturn
Greekgeeker
Loserhero
Diggy
Cauliflower
PressMe
Fob
Tophius
Phydeoux
Littledude
Major Ocelot
Wehrmacht
Warground
Nethog
King Leo
Sony
Flubbman
Defaultguy
CeeCee
Beachbum
Anti-Block
Synx
Erik
Moogleboss

Twentefreak, I think I got his steam but stuff I don't play games anymore so

rip fob and warground where they atttt

rip fob and warground where they atttt
Didn't you have another name before Khaz? Something like Jacky. Or was that someone else.

Some more names at the top of my other head: (5head)

Boodals
Choneis
Treynolds
jammjamm13
Sunthiel
Olaf
Chrono (can't remember if he changed name)
nixton
Monkeyboy (did he also change name? man I have dementia)

and of course Ladezkik, don't think I've heard from him since he left Cohort

Anyone remember TheWorm/w0rmaster? He's the guy that made the argyle sweater and overalls decals, i haven't seen him since we played Little Big Planet together over 10 years ago

Then there's Azerath/AzerathAngelWolf who i've also not seen in a long time, and the last time i spoke to them left me very concerned for their well-being, and since then, they've disappeared from DeviantArt, Youtube, and Steam

Didn't you have another name before Khaz? Something like Jacky. Or was that someone else.

yes

also i miss ladezkik :( awesome dude

Meggey, DJ, snk12, Alphadin, Monkeyboy, Racerboy, Lonewolf167, Cee-Cee, []-----[], Count, SaphireLegend, dotdotcircle

Meggey, DJ, snk12, Alphadin, Monkeyboy, Racerboy, Lonewolf167, Cee-Cee, []-----[], Count, SaphireLegend, dotdotcircle
Alphadin is active on Steam

The people I find myself thinking about are FoolyCooly, Blur, Herecy, Nobot, and YoungRotations.

wasnt raceboy ousted from this community

racerboy popped up now and then a few years back without attracting much attention so idk seemed ok

i think he was outed as some sort of universally hated group at one point (eg child enthusiasts, overt tribals, hackers, bigots, etc) but very little attention was directed to him since he barely posted

The people I find myself thinking about are FoolyCooly, Blur, Herecy, Nobot, and YoungRotations.
Don't a couple of these people show in-an-out on the BL Content Creators discord?

Puff ball idk why he stop hosting his games were fun