Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85082 times)

he was a child enthusiast
I KNOW HE IS A loving child enthusiast BUT WHAT DID HE DO TO BECOME child enthusiast

does it forgetin matter? its like askin "how did ted bundy become a psychopath'. theres nothing you can do about their past unless you're a licensed therapist and are working with them to overcome their unacceptable character traits

i got both on my friends list, i can hook u guys up. im conanbuchanan on league, shoot me a fr
we have been added. i am Giga Kahuna. cappy hasnt been on in like a year and i don't remember akio's name

woops totally forgot lol

cappy changed names a few times. i think his current name is 10 apm player or something like that. maybe hes been playing on his alt? he’s definitely been playing cause he chats in the league discord group we’re in (blocklander league discord group)

akios i dont remember but i can look him up

I KNOW HE IS A loving child enthusiast BUT WHAT DID HE DO TO BECOME child enthusiast
find it out yourself

Okiver.

find it out yourself

Okiver.
Wasnt he also the guy that ddosed the master servers a long time ago, or was accused of it atleast.

does it forgetin matter? its like askin "how did ted bundy become a psychopath'. theres nothing you can do about their past unless you're a licensed therapist and are working with them to overcome their unacceptable character traits
LMFAO. More like 'how did ted bundy become a killer' well, he uh, killed someone.

woops totally forgot lol

cappy changed names a few times. i think his current name is 10 apm player or something like that. maybe hes been playing on his alt? he’s definitely been playing cause he chats in the league discord group we’re in (blocklander league discord group)

akios i dont remember but i can look him up
wait forget i forgot about that discord invite me

PLEASE
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:52:44 PM by kongo »

I think what 19 was trying to ask was what was situation set him on the map as the forum's unmentionable.

these are topics about him if that's what you wanted to know, 19

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281058.0
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281891.0

What ever happened to GravityCat?

Wasnt he also the guy that ddosed the master servers a long time ago, or was accused of it atleast.
u know it, it was either okiver or someone named "the man of reason"