Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85084 times)

someone named Scout (might have had random numbers on the end, not sure) used to host a family RP back in 2010 that i always joined. Eventually they just stopped showing up on the server list

I definitely remember scout!

Does anyone know what happened to NASAboy3000?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 11:08:03 PM by Mulch »

oh stuff thats pretty cool to hear.

last time i spoke with eksi was a couple years ago and we really only just talked about dillpickle lmfao. great people

oh hey that's pleasant i've talked to eksi recently myself, he's doing alright. and i think i have you on steam somewhere still ya?

man the list of people that's moved on from this game is long, yet my memories fuzzy, but i know that there was a lot of individuals that stuck out and made some good memories on some primal lego video game. for what it's worth i've had some attempts finding old friends, but with no luck.

oh hey that's pleasant i've talked to eksi recently myself, he's doing alright. and i think i have you on steam somewhere still ya?

man the list of people that's moved on from this game is long, yet my memories fuzzy, but i know that there was a lot of individuals that stuck out and made some good memories on some primal lego video game. for what it's worth i've had some attempts finding old friends, but with no luck.
steam or not we got eachother's socials i be seeing you all the time my man <3

Anyone remember a guy named Trilogy? He was active a lot between 2010-2011

im still here, for better or worse. nice seeing you back for a bit.

the legend of dilt continues

i looked at ur post history and wtf you’re pre v8 og damn

im still here, for better or worse. nice seeing you back for a bit.
i still see ur steam pop up of you playing more blockland, rip the blockparty i never got to finish my train tracks

Furdle
Furling
Sabbin
Lordy Lord
Greekgeeker
reaper
Manty
Squideey
Eksi
Dillpickle (i have his socials tho so i keep in touch)
MrCookie

hi

Dillpickle just straight up bailed on me when we were working on a project together, haven't heard from you since like 2015 dude hope you're doing well.

Edit: You too DestroyerOfBlocks, you bailed on my ass too, bitch. Jk hope you're doing well.
You too Fritzy, loving blonde piece of stuff.
Jittank you were annoying but you built some top tier stuff.
Jacksaunt quit.
SpaceGuy quit.
Furdle quit.
Furling quit.
Statofortress/Hydrolisk quit.

got damn where did everyone go.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 11:30:44 PM by Alkatjo »

Statofortress/Hydrolisk quit.

got damn where did everyone go.
didnt know they were the same person. his name was hydrolisk ingame right?

I think Strat and Hydro were different people, because i recall Strat did vehicles, and Hydro did creatures